DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: the LA show, were people able to score GA's today?! I'm in the Boots group, so I can't do the pre-sale 'till tomorrow, but I'm afraid I'll just get nosebleeds by then...

For Vertigo, I ended up going to a scalper and paid $200 for GA's! For that much $$, I'd rather do the RED auction... Any suggestions?

I think not.

the best I could find was this:
U2 360º Tour tickets Gillette Stadium Foxborough, MA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

password 'horizon'

that kinda sucks. both the giants and patriots had theirs. I think the bears had it too... oh well.
:)

I've been re-freshing a couple of pre-sale password sites all day, and haven't seen anything for DC. So either there wasn't one, or the Redskins folks are more tight lipped than other cities/teams. Hoping for the former since it should mean decent seats are left for breathers tomorrow.

I gotta say I was pretty shocked to end up with row 58 in sec 20 for $95, I really thought I would be around row 20-25 for that price. Oh well. I love the guys but I want to be Larry's drum tech for $252.

For the Rose Bowl show? Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me. You'd think that since we had first dibs we would get better seating.

I used my code for four tickets in the 9/12 Chicago pre-sale. Now I'm really worried I won't get tickets for Charlottesville in the regular on-sale on Friday. :sad:
If Charlottesville sells out that quickly on Friday, it'd be a miracle.

FYI, some of the sections/prices I've pulled up for the Falcons presale:
$250 = Sec 139 Row 25
$95 = Sec 110 Row 25, Sec 111 Row 34, Sec 140 Row 33, Sec 226, Sec 243
$55 = Sec 317 Row 16
$30 = Sec 316 Row 17, Sec 301 Row 15

NO G.A.s at all, which I think is a good thing. Also, there isn't much difference between sections 139 & 140, which seems to be the tipping point of the $95 seats. Definitely not a $155 difference IMO. I'm going to wait until tomorrow to see what Breathe can get me (for $95).

Are people using this falcons presale code to actually buy tickets before the "breathe" group gets to buy tomorrow? Hopefully it's a specific amount and there's still an overall allocation for "breathe" tomorrow.

Are people using this falcons presale code to actually buy tickets before the "breathe" group gets to buy tomorrow? Hopefully it's a specific amount and there's still an overall allocation for "breathe" tomorrow.

It's a different pool of tickets.

Yeah, no need to worry. All the venue-specific presales use an entirely different allotment of tickets than the u2.com presales.
I thought so, but by making the password available couldn't anyone buy them and then still use their presale code for another day say with a different billing address?
Yep, that wouldn't be a problem. These venue presales are real useful for people who want to hang on to their u2.com codes and use them for some later show.

And considering how fact the Chicago, New York, and Boston shows sold out on Monday, I'm real glad that I had the opportunity to get Soldier Field tickets through the presale. I'd advise anyone waiting for the general sale on Monday to just go ahead and get tickets through the venue presales.

I was able to get 2 GAs for Chicago 2 and 2 for Pasadena today. Everything went smoothly and I now have the Pasadena GAs in my hands, as I chose the $1 retail pickup option.

**prays for tix tomorrow**:pray:

I hope to get GAs for DC and Va tomorrow.. Gawd, I hope there are some left.. :sad:

i have that nervous stomach already..
Just make sure you get the $55 field GA for Charlottesville, and not the $30 lawn GA.

Other than that, there have been far fewer people posting about getting GA today than there were a week ago. I think those first 4 shows were the big ones. DC and Charlottesville shouldn't be a problem for u2.com members, especially Charlottesville.

Hey guys charlottesville member here. We had a special today that if we were part of the uva community we were able to get a presale code for ticket sales starting at 12. I for some reason could not log in until 1210 or so and by that time all the GA was gone or I don't even know if they even had any. Anyone with any luck with getting GA at 12pm and what do you think of there being GA for the Friday sale. Is it all gone already????? How do these presales work they don't hold all tickets do they?

^ I think the GAs are only available for the U2. com members and the general sale. No one who has taken part in the venue presales have gotten GA. As far as Friday I think for that show there will be GA in the general sale available

^ I think the GAs are only available for the U2. com members and the general sale. No one who has taken part in the venue presales have gotten GA. As far as Friday I think for that show there will be GA in the general sale available

Yay that's good to know!!

thanks babe! what'd you get? my mom is also getting 2 dc hopefully for tomorrow with dad's breathe!!

my parents live in between DC and C'Ville so we are going to those shows...fre room and board!!!!:up::up::applaud::applaud:

So far I have Dublin 1, 2 nd 3, NY 1 and Boston 1. I am trying Boston 2 and NY 2 tomorrow. A friend is going to try for DC.

Back
Top Bottom