DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rose bowl

I gotta say I was pretty shocked to end up with row 58 in sec 20 for $95, I really thought I would be around row 20-25 for that price. Oh well. I love the guys but I want to be Larry's drum tech for $252.

VAN Pre-sale

I pulled up 214 row R then decided to check the $95.00 ones & came up directly across the stage(opposite end of the stadium-saw ZooTV from way back there & boy did Bono look like a "Fly" )-Can't do floor 'cause of my bad back- so I decided to go with the big buck seats.

Ended up getting 241 Row J which is right at the 1 of the 4 "corners" of the stage. Hopefully there will not be anything blocking the view.

I may not even be at this show anyways as I may be on vacation-(with a stop on the way in Phoenix to see U2-still can get 2 more Tix w/my code I hope ).

If that is the case I cross my fingers I can sell these as they are pricey (for cost of course:)).

I just picked up 2 tickets for the rose bowl. Fiancee's first u2 show!

Think these will be good seats? I don't think the leg will be in the way really.

section 20-L, row 39, seats 1-2

Do we know where section 21 falls in that scheme?

Haven't heard anyone mention 21 yet. I'm thinking it's the same as 20. Kinda surprised rows above 60 in those sections are coming up at $95. Maybe they know more about the stage setup than they're letting on. Would have been nice if they had the seating chart color coded by price. Too much to ask? :angry:

Anyways, I'm happy with my sec. 22 row 55 at $31. Probably have a nice view of the crab leg. Better bring some drawn butter with me :D

I just picked up 2 tickets for the rose bowl. Fiancee's first u2 show!

Think these will be good seats? I don't think the leg will be in the way really.

section 20-L, row 39, seats 1-2

Good job! $95 I presume. Those should be very nice. :yes:

I was just thinking, if you haven't purchased tix yet and have today's code, might be worth trying over and over to see if better tix come up. Probably everyone with a code has already jumped in and purchased. These sound a bit better than the $95 that were coming up at 10 AM. Probably not as much action now at ticketbastard, so not much chance of screwing up if you release the tix that come up and try again and again :hmm:

Good job! $95 I presume. Those should be very nice. :yes:

I was just thinking, if you haven't purchased tix yet and have today's code, might be worth trying over and over to see if better tix come up. Probably everyone with a code has already jumped in and purchased. These sound a bit better than the $95 that were coming up at 10 AM. Probably not as much action now at ticketbastard, so not much chance of screwing up if you release the tix that come up and try again and again :hmm:

nah, mine were.. more than 95.. lol

*smacks head*

but my lady put the cash out on her card, and said to go for it! lol. I don't argue. I can pay that back eventually. From what i have seen, they should be good seats though.

Maybe it means "lo" and "hi"?

13452s.gif

That's probably the best seating chart I've seen.

I got Section 3-H row 1. I hope I won't be looking at people walking right in front of me the whole night.

Scored 2 GAs for Vancouver! Woot! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I was so pissed that the pre-sale was happening today when I couldn't get out of my work, and had to have my not-so-ticketmaster-savvy friends try for me, but apparently it was easy as pie! I'm sure U2.com not announcing the actual event or pre-sale until the other day made it sooooo much easier. Only us obsessives had been watchin' it so close. :shh: :shifty:

nah, mine were.. more than 95.. lol

*smacks head*

but my lady put the cash out on her card, and said to go for it! lol. I don't argue. I can pay that back eventually. From what i have seen, they should be good seats though.

:lol:

Row 39 is very good at the rose bowl :yes: Have a great time.

:lol:

Row 39 is very good at the rose bowl :yes: Have a great time.

Thanks! It will be my 7th u2 show i think.. but i can't wait to experience it with someone finally. I mean, going with brothers is.. not the same. :)

Man.. soooo many months to wait still.. but i'm so excited!

Nice!

I wonder whether the parking lot would be big enough for the gazillion people that can fit in Fedex Field... :hmm:

There are no problems at Redskins games, although those do require a pass. A Metro stop is also a mile away. There are also some private lots 15-20 minutes walking away, which I will probably use.

Yeah, don't they charge $40 for parking at Redskins games. :yikes:

At least that, but they don't have cash lots for games except maybe the tailgate lot a ways away. Free parking during rush hour = a recipe for gridlock.

At least that, but they don't have cash lots for games except maybe the tailgate lot a ways away. Free parking during rush hour = a recipe for gridlock.

I STRONGLY recommend people take Metro to the concert. Metro will even keep the system open late to get people home if need be. The closest stop is Morgan Blvd. (You can also get there from Cheverly, Landover and Largo Town Center).

This look should be good: http://www.wmata.com/PDFs/getting_to_fedex_brochure.pdf even though it's meant for Redskins games so it won't entirely translate for the concert.

Quick question... the Tampa PRESALE started 2day... if I join up now, which would make me a BOOTS member, would I b able 2 participate in the 3rd day of presale? Didn't c that in the FAQ's...

Quick question... the Tampa PRESALE started 2day... if I join up now, which would make me a BOOTS member, would I b able 2 participate in the 3rd day of presale? Didn't c that in the FAQ's...

Here's the schedule from u2.com

Washington DC, Charlottesville, VA, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Chicago 2 (Sept. 13), Boston 2 (Sept. 21), and New York 2 (Sept. 25).

Tues. 10AM local venue time - Horizon
Wed. 10AM EDT/9AM CDT/8AM MDT/7AM PDT - Breathe
Wed. 6PM EDT/5PM CDT/4PM MDT/3PM PDT - Boots
Presale ends Thursday 5PM local venue time.

^
So that would mean I'd get emailed my code NOW and STILL b able 2 participate in the BOOTS presale? I just wanna make sure...

Back
Top Bottom