[CONFIRMED] U2 to perform Get On Your Boots at the Brit Awards!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was reported earlier that Boots is struggling to make the top 10.

Is the video available to buy on UK iTunes yet?

yea the fear is actually a very very good pop song, lyrics are better than get on your boots. not a joke.

Hey, she's better that some of the mainstream crap out there......

I put her in the same category as Katy Perry, Kylie, PCD --I just think it is awful :|
But I agree there is too much crap out there.

I see that you are a Coldplay fan. Now that is great music. I love Coldplay :love:

I put her in the same category as Katy Perry, Kylie, PCD --I just think it is awful :| But I agree there is too much crap out there.

I see that you are a Coldplay fan. Now that is great music. I love Coldplay :love:

I disagree, I think she has more substance than katy perry etc musically

and er...if its to do with a British awards ceremony why the hell would it be in a forum about the pending album? that doesn't make sense...sorry :)

annnnnd....my thread gets moved! its reminded me of why I not posted here for so long, its just ridiculous the amount of forums on here! its the same as its been years ago, how about a bit of tidying up here? The internet has moved on since the last album! :)

fuck sake, anyone think u2 over produce stuff and then have to spend a year figuring out how to play it live?

HELP! :ohmy:

Take That just blew U2's performance away

It's the crappy song's fault.

Coldplay had a similar problem with that shitty Violet Hill song.

U2 needs to do a Coldplay and release their better single fast!!!!

Sure. I just meant U2 have almost always made weird and wonderful music that even they don't know how to play for a long time...if ever. :wink:

Could be an interesting concept if for u2s next new album they make a double album of the same songs- one cd with the band playing as a four piece and one cd which is produced and polished?

Actually that performance wasn't bad at all.

All they have to do to remain relevant as the biggest band in the world is to sell more than 6.8 million copies worldwide.....piece of cake :wink:

Sorry,

But this rocks to me, sounds rocksolid. This must be one of their rockiest performances ever. I'd say it's a combination between BD live and the MOFO EMA performance. I could put up Beatiful Day from the 2001 brits for comparison :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom