Common Party People!!! - Oslo 7/27/05 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
will one of these chefs do?

Cuisto03.gif
Cuisto.gif
Cuisto02.gif
Faim31.gif
Faim32.gif
Faim15.gif

:lmao:

neutral said:

Yeah I think they actually repeated 3 songs at that Manray show? :hmm:

Nope, at the Manray, they repeated two: Beautiful Day and The Ground Beneath Her Feet.

God Part III said:

Swedish Capital, yup.

Norway is the huge mountain a little north of Oslo.
And Denmark is the capital of Stockholm.

Alright, alright.
Don't mind me, while I'm gonna sit in that dark corner of there and :sad: my eyeballs out!

Last edited:
Axver said:

Same here. :wink:

No woman who is not a fan of U2 could ever tolerate my obsession.

I have to warn you, though. I actually scared a few women away in my life with my obsession, and not just girlfriends. My sister still pukes everytime U2 is on the radio, having grown up with me listening to them constantly :wink:

Miringeltje said:

Alright, alright.
Don't mind me, while I'm gonna sit in that dark corner of there and :cry: my eyeballs out!

Don't worry. This is the type of thing that you'll be remembered for for months to come.

U2Man said:

I have to warn you, though. I actually scared a few women away in my life with my obsession, and not just girlfriends. My sister still pukes everytime U2 is on the radio, having grown up with me listening to them constantly :wink:

I think I scare away some of Interference with my insane setlisting. :wink:

It's totally opposite in the winter time isn't it? Dark for most of the day? I have a hard enough time here when daylight savings time ends and it gets dark at 5:30. I think I'd go nuts living there.

ramblin rose said:

On u2log they said it would probably be light for the entire show.:ohmy:

I sincerely hope that means no bloody Vertigo x2!

U2dork said:
It's totally opposite in the winter time isn't it? Dark for most of the day? I have a hard enough time here when daylight savings time ends and it gets dark at 5:30. I think I'd go nuts living there.

Alright, you guys, this is Scandinavia not Northern Greenland :wink:

U2dork said:

In Queensland, we have no daylight savings and in winter, the sun will set around 5pm and the latest in summer is around 6:30pm, so when I came to the US and it was still light at 8pm, I was really thrown off!

I miss it a lot now. It gets dark too early in this pathetic corner of the planet.

(And in summer, the sun can rise at around 4am!)

hey guys...normal setlist i guess?:wink:

Just noticed some talk of U2 and girlfriends...could you go out with someone who hated U2?

:hyper: :hyper:

Hope everyone's having a great time at today's setlist party! HI! to all my peeps! :wave:

I'm in the library for about a half-hour before my shift starts (they have air conditioning here!) so I'll be around for a little while!

What did I miss so far???

LJT said:

Just noticed some talk of U2 and girlfriends...could you go out with someone who hated U2?

Short answer: no.

Long answer: not a chance in Hell.

LJT said:

Well, I could....depends.....:wink:

Diane L said:

Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey hey
SNO-OP DOGG!!!!!!

It was so tacky when he did that at Live 8. Couldn't he have made that something clever like "hey hey hey, no debt" for the occasion?

Wait, that wouldn't pander to his overblown ego.

U2@NYC said:

It seems that, in Oslo, you can take the subway...

Oslo.now.bane.gif

I was there a long, long time ago.

hmmm.... I hate to say it, but this IS Sweden!!

The swedish stadium Ullevi is here in this chart. If Oslo had Ullevi, I don't think U2 would be playing an ice stadium tonight.....

This is Gothenborg's subway!

if anyone's interested:

the setlist so far: :lol:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
NYD ("under an oslo sky")
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven´t Found What I´m Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can´t Make It On Your O.
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Blood Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo (for the victims of the terror in London)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom