Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ the order form changed, I checked!

I had to pay a 20 dollar fee, and the difference, but who cares!!! total order went to 315 including the fee, I'm just so happy it went thorough!

I told her that in the excitement I thought CA said GA (which was sooo dumb :doh:) that I had used up my presale code and was there any way that I could change it? she came back within 5 min ( I waited 35 min on the phone to get through) and gave me the good news, I asked for her name and now, for today (at least till my heart rate returns to normal) Catherine is the greatest!

The pricing was a lot different for Soldier Field than it was for Foxboro. The "best" $95 tickets I've pulled up in over an hour of trying were either all the way in the back of the first level or in 300-level.

I found $250 seats in the 200 and 300 levels (close to the stage), and I also found $55 seats in teh 400 level, which completely confused me, because I thought that was the price for GAs only :huh:

Finally I just gave up. I'm glad I had good luck with Foxboro, though, and I think I may try for Washington now, too, since I still have three uses of my code left.

i'm freaking out, i really don't want to burn my last 2 tix w/u2.com presale cuz i'm waiting 4 2nd boston show

That's gonna happen, for sure. We did swaps for many shows on Vertigo, worked great. That's why I say if you are lucky enough to have a Horizon code, use it up now. Others who arent so lucky / dont get GAs in the regular sale to the show you have 4 tickets to will surely want one or more of them. Does anyone really have any doubts that these shows will sell out? I don't!

Okay, gvox, so I took your advice and used the remainder of my Horizon code to buy 2 GAs for Foxboro1, in hopes of trading for 2 GAs for Foxboro2 - when they become available. Thanks for the tip!

I think in some of these larger markets, the majority of the lower bowl seats are going to be $250.

Yeah, good point. Still, when I look for seats at Foxboro, lower bowl in locations closer than across the stadium come up at 95$, so I just don't get it. As I understood the seating-price charts from some of the Euro shows, like maybe it was Amsterdam I checked out, it seemed that the really hot lower bowls were 250, but then there were 95 seats closer in than bloody other endzone lol! Argh. I have a suspicion that those decent 95s are being held back. Maybe for the Bears season ticket holders? I just don't get it...:sad:
If I'm gonna pay that kinda dough to get closer and more comfortable than GAs might allow me, I'd rather give the money (or some of it anyhow) to the RED charity.
I wonder if I should try and buy a foxboro decent seat or two and see if I can eventually trade for a chicago decent seat? sigh...I guess I'm glad to just get my foot in the stadia....

well they didn't shut it down because the gillette presale is working w/the link they just emailed me so it's the link from giant that's the problem

Take it with a grain of salt, but someone on the message board linked above claims they spoke to someone at Ticketmaster who says there was an error earlier but the "Access" presale WILL start working shortly.

Anyone experience the ultimate nightmare, their code getting rejected? I hope that hasn't happened to me. Did any Breathe members try their code today just to see what happened?

I still have an unanswered question, does the ticket limit for general sales include tics already purchased during the presale?

Anyone experience the ultimate nightmare, their code getting rejected? I hope that hasn't happened to me. Did any Breathe members try their code today just to see what happened?

I still have an unanswered question, does the ticket limit for general sales include tics already purchased during the presale?

I tried my breathe code but got a message that my code won't be active until tomorrow

i'm freaking out, i really don't want to burn my last 2 tix w/u2.com presale cuz i'm waiting 4 2nd boston show

Same here. I just passed on awesome Horizon tix at Giants Stadium b/c I'd rather use my allotment for 4 tix at the unofficial 2nd show on Friday. I was really hoping to use ACCESS for the first show.

When 2nd shows get added, is there a U2.com presale, or do all tix just go on sale right away? I'm praying for the U2.com presale for the 2nd show, otherwise I just blew $50 for no reason.

Not even going to try Jason's Breathe code. If it works I don't want to risk getting my tickets cancelled and then I'm left with nothing

Giants

Pulled up Sec 109 (right next to stage) = 250
I went with Sec 128 (other side, few sections over) = 95

Just felt like better deal. I've sat next to the stage and they were great, but actually being back a little you can see more of what is going on, but at times, the band is so close to you, it's amazing when you are next to it. Trade offs.

The pricing was a lot different for Soldier Field than it was for Foxboro. The "best" $95 tickets I've pulled up in over an hour of trying were either all the way in the back of the first level or in 300-level.

I found $250 seats in the 200 and 300 levels (close to the stage), and I also found $55 seats in teh 400 level, which completely confused me, because I thought that was the price for GAs only :huh:

Finally I just gave up. I'm glad I had good luck with Foxboro, though, and I think I may try for Washington now, too, since I still have three uses of my code left.

The 300-level seats at Soldier Field are actually pretty good. In fact, the only bad seats there are some of the higher 400-level seats.

^^ the order form changed, I checked!

I had to pay a 20 dollar fee, and the difference, but who cares!!! total order went to 315 including the fee, I'm just so happy it went thorough!

I told her that in the excitement I thought CA said GA (which was sooo dumb :doh:) that I had used up my presale code and was there any way that I could change it? she came back within 5 min ( I waited 35 min on the phone to get through) and gave me the good news, I asked for her name and now, for today (at least till my heart rate returns to normal) Catherine is the greatest!

Yeah, for all the crap they pull, you CAN get a nice TM experience some times. So glad that worked out for ya! :)

My brother just spoke to a Ticketmaster rep on the phone who says the "Access" Meadowlands presale will be working within the next 20 minutes.

I think the reasoning for more $250 in the lower bowl at soldier field is that there aren't as many rows in the 100's there as opposed to Foxboro (been to both). That being said, it is a little weird that Foxboro has great $95 seats in the 100's (midfield or so by the accounts of others) while Soldier has $250 seats that are on the other side of midfield.

Oh. It is only for the better. That means there will be some GAs left for us hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom