Chicago I Setlist and Australian Bitch, Gridiron Bashing, Rugby Appreciation Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An Cat Dubh straight after Elevation? :huh: Interesting ...

ramblin rose said:

That's what I was wondering the text said "Elev" so I'm assuming Elevation.

Well, I doubt they're going to separate Vertigo and Elevation now; they make a good combo to get the crowd into it. And there wasn't enough time for Electric Co. to be missed, was there? So I guess this is what has happened ... wonder if/when Gloria and The Electric Co. will show up.

trish0860 said:

VP! :wave:

What does the sign say?

Hiya Trish! I'm not sure...she didn't mention it tonight, just told me a couple of days ago that she'd be busy holding up a sign during that song, and so she couldn't call then. :) She had one made for the last show, but that song wasn't played.

No spoken words said:
Did anyone watch the DirecTV Freeview special, the expanded version of the MTV Jammed episode with U2? I watched it last night, enjoyed it.

I have Dish network but my sister has DirecTV and was taping it for me. Was there a lot more footage?

I'm in the middle of downloading it myself, can't wait to watch it, has i don't get DTV...:dance:

Ooops quoted wrong person :lmao:.....

Last edited:
trish0860 said:

I have Dish network but my sister has DirecTV and was taping it for me. Was there a lot more footage?

Yeah, both from the performance under the bridge, as well as from their jaunt around NYC on the truck. I enjoyed it, but, I watched it at like 2am, I might have liked "Axver puppet theater" at that hour of the evening.

VintagePunk said:

Hiya Trish! I'm not sure...she didn't mention it tonight, just told me a couple of days ago that she'd be busy holding up a sign during that song, and so she couldn't call then. :) She had one made for the last show, but that song wasn't played.

lol....I'm still hoping Bono pulls her up onstage one of these days. :evil:

No spoken words said:

Yeah, both from the performance under the bridge, as well as from their jaunt around NYC on the truck. I enjoyed it, but, I watched it at like 2am, I might have liked "Axver puppet theater" at that hour of the evening.

I think I'd pay good money to see that.

No spoken words said:

Axver Puppet Theater, sponsored by Tim Tams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom