Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm thanks for bringing up David Bowie. He's amaaaazing :love: :drool: Especially his early stuff.....the lyrics are so sweet and honest....Kooks and Quicksand are awesome :)

Gen. Chat said:
:shrug: ................Yes! :rockon: :wink:

She doesn't! My mom listens to lame music! Her favourite U2 songs are Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of and Sweetest Thing! She has the shittiest taste in music ever! :yell:

I'M THE INVISIBLE MAN! I'M THE INVISIBLE MAN! INCREDIBLE HOW YOU CAN...SEE RIGHT THROUGH ME!

I'm 2 pages behind - tried to google for the funeral info for BUffet, but no luck. Not watching Elton John Halup, should I? What exactly is it, a concert?

GibsonGirl said:

She doesn't! My mom listens to lame music! Her favourite U2 songs are Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of and Sweetest Thing! She has the shittiest taste in music ever! :yell:

Sweetest Thing is NOT lame :madspit:

angelordevil said:

And you say you can't sing? :heart: :heart: :heart:

:lol:

Seriously, it's a little girl singing to 60s style music. It's awful. :crack:

EDIT: BRIAN MAY BRIAN MAY!

Canadiens1160 said:
Mmmmm thanks for bringing up David Bowie. He's amaaaazing :love: :drool: Especially his early stuff.....the lyrics are so sweet and honest....Kooks and Quicksand are awesome :)

It was so amazing when he hooked up with The Arcade Fire last summer....Life on Mars? :drool: do you like AF? They're in my top 3 at the moment.

Halup said:
Lila, The Pretenders will be at House of Blues Sunset on March 21-22 and Anaheim on 23-24.

I saw that - never did see them live. Could be interesting, but doubt I'll be there. Did you hear anything about a show at Coachella at the end of April? Names being thrown around? :shifty:

Timo, if you were referring to Pete Garrett, the anser is yes. I met him at the House of Blues here in Novmber 2001. He was a cool dude. I talked most to Rob Hirst and had a chat with Jim Moginie about Neil Finn. I also met the guys after a couple other shows in 2001-2002.

Actually, come to think of it, I first met the Oils in 1993. They had a deal where if you brought a copy of the Outbreak Of Love cd or cassette signle to the show, you could meet the band afterwrads and have it signed. You were out of luck if you only had Earth And Sun And Moon. It had to be the single.

Lila64 said:

I saw that - never did see them live. Could be interesting, but doubt I'll be there. Did you hear anything about a show at Coachella at the end of April? Names being thrown around? :shifty:

Yes, Depeche Mode is headling night 1 of next year's Coachella festival. That's the only name I've heard so far.

Halup said:

Yes, Depeche Mode is headling night 1 of next year's Coachella festival. That's the only name I've heard so far.

Hubby said another big name was being thrown around :shifty: but they may be too big for the show (I didn't see the article, so don't want to start rumors yet on this forum :shifty:

Ahhh thanks for the Queen fix!

FreddieAni.gif

EDIT Oh and Golden Years...you're spoiling us :wink:

Lila64 said:
I'm 2 pages behind - tried to google for the funeral info for BUffet, but no luck. Not watching Elton John Halup, should I? What exactly is it, a concert?

It's a 1 hour special taken from the show he does in Vegas, which is staged differently than his regualr tour concerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom