Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:
:tsk: And I uploaded it specially for you guys. :(

Do you have Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon by Queen? I'm in the mood for something eccentric. :wink:
i'm sorry! i think that was right around when i had to go out of town for a funeral so i missed it completely :sad:

no!! :sad: i've only got queen's greatest hits...no idea which volumes. one and two? all three? who knows! :happy:

Oh my God. My mother listens to this song all the time. It drives me nuts. :crack:

I know all the words. :reject:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm sorry! i think that was right around when i had to go out of town for a funeral so i missed it completely :sad:

no!! :sad: i've only got queen's greatest hits...no idea which volumes. one and two? all three? who knows! :happy:

Oh man. :sad: Sorry to bring it up! :hug:

In that case, do you have The Invisible Man? I love the guitar solo in that. :love:

Well if you're looking to play some Queen, Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy is a playful romp from the first disc of the Greatest Hits.... :love:

EDIT: Princes Of Teh Universe for the win?

I like lime hint tostitos those are good chips!!

lila - I am not always around so email me if you guys are ever stuck like that. I tried to pm you my work address as I am always on call at that one but I am not premium so couldn't.

I am really leaving now, gnight all:rockon:

Axver said:

Two questions in a row that I can't answer. :( :reject:

I don't think I've even seen mention of Bono singing a that funeral on other setlist websites ...

He did sing at her funneral, but I'm drawing a blank as to what songs he did there. U2tours.com does not have it listed.

Axver said:

Slacker :wink:

By the way, someone asked "who comes up with this stuff" referring to the chip flavor -- usually it's people that make more money than they should. I know people who are paid to come up with new pot pie flavors.

KhanadaRhodes said:

oh it's okay! i was :sad: because i missed downloading the album! :lol:

yes, i do have that one! :happy:

:lol:

Hurrah!

[freddievoice]BRIAN MAY BRIAN MAY![/freddievoice]

Axver said:

I don't think I've even seen mention of Bono singing a that funeral on other setlist websites ...

Now I know! :happy:

Forever Young and All I Want Is You, according to a search I just did.

Lila, The Pretenders will be at House of Blues Sunset on March 21-22 and Anaheim on 23-24.

angelordevil said:
I bet Queen were great in concert...I missed that era. They were kinda campy and good all at once!
Queen: Live From Wembley is out on DVD and pretty cheap nowadays. You owe it to yourself and Freddie to watch him own the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom