Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop Artist said:

edgesouthpark.jpg

:D

hahahahahahahahaha, that looks like the guy from Metallica

They could atleast shake it up more...

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Out Of Control
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found...
Original Of The Species
Miracle Drug
Love And Peace Or Else
Until The End Of The World
Bullet The Blue Sky
New Year's Day
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Discotheque
Angel Of Harlem
With Or Without You

Fast Cars
Stuck In A Moment
Bad

kellyahern said:
I gotta go too :wave:

A week from now, our evening setlist parties will be almost over :(

G'night, kelly!

:( I'm going to be in class when the next setlist parties happen.

now that it has been almost a month since The First Time opened the encore, is it OK to ask, wtf that was about?

I love the song, but it had to be the worst first song encore choice i have ever heard them play.

amerrydeath said:

I was one of the three girls in line behind you guys... we were front row on Adam's side of the ellipse and I think we made a lot of enemies because of how excited we were. :( Nobody was jumping or singing, even in the first row! :madspit:

Were you one of the candy girls? And were you on the outside or inside of the ellipse? I could relate....we were definitely more excited than most of the people around us and I was in the second row (inside the ellipse). The people around us weren't singing or jumping as well!!! I found it kind of shocking!

~Sarah

amerrydeath said:
UTEOTW :drool: Except for Bono not being able to sing the LAAH-DAAs because he's so out of breath from chasing Edge around :wink: :wink: But it's worth it to see them sprinting after each other.

:lmao:

I only saw UTEOTW at my GA show, and I couldn't see what was going on out on the ellipse, but every once in a while I'd see Bono's head pop up and go flying by. I'd imagine this must be quite the sight!

amerrydeath said:
UTEOTW :drool: Except for Bono not being able to sing the LAAH-DAAs because he's so out of breath from chasing Edge around :wink: :wink: But it's worth it to see them sprinting after each other.

maybe that is just a trick by edge to get bono back in shape.

by the time he gets down under, he might be back in the fat elvis bono look.

thankfully he has those adjustable pants.

Swan269 said:

the one thing I will give gavin is that he tried hard to win over the crowd. I enjoyed institute's performance.......but that lady shouldn't have been that excited......I mean, almost every song sounds the same. It's not a bad song but nothing to drool about.

Yeah, I agree.

kellyahern said:
I gotta go too :wave:

A week from now, our evening setlist parties will be almost over :(

And my grades will suddenly go up ten percentage points... :hmm: And then Mexico in February! :rockon:

Goodnight kelly & sami!

for you u2wedge:
2.gif

u2_emoticons_1.gif
SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / She Loves You (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. Gloria
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (Snippet)
6. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Surriento (Snippet)
9. Love & Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name (Wow x2)
15. One

ENCORE
16. Until The End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways
5_1_102.gif

For Khanada, again...
2.gif

I absolutely LOVE the end of Mysterious Ways, it just entertains the heck out of me.

I do miss The Fly, though. It'd be nice if they could squeeze it in between UTEOTW and MW.

t07191dpfrb6sn.jpg

Who is the mod, who rules this board with an iron fist?
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
khan5va.jpg

They say that cat KHAAAAAAAAAAN is a bad motha...

SHUT YO MOUTH
But I'm talking bout KHAAAAAN
Then we can dig it

bridonohue said:
now that it has been almost a month since The First Time opened the encore, is it OK to ask, wtf that was about?

I love the song, but it had to be the worst first song encore choice i have ever heard them play.

Yeah, I agree. I'm sad that it's not rotating with ISHFWILF or Yahweh or anything.

Mmmm yes the slide solo in MW is just amazing. Slane was my favourite rendition of that song, mostly due to the cuteness of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom