CatDubh - I miss ya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
Where?s Cat? I haven?t seen her for a while??

I miss ya, sis!!!

elev_280301_adam1.jpg

elev_280301_bonoadam1.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Awwww, hun!! You are a SWEETHEART!! I'm here. I just had a long weekend w/o a puter
smile.gif

u289.jpg

Have soooooooo much fun in Rub-a-Dublin!
smile.gif

And tell Sparky that if he evah needs a woman...
wink.gif

Love ya!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Originally posted by CatDubh:
And tell Sparky that if he evah needs a woman...
wink.gif

... he can call ME!!!
biggrin.gif

My flight is on Thursday, two more sleeps!!! I?ll give Adam a big hug from ya, ok?

elev_240701_adam1.jpg

elev_240701_adambono.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 08-21-2001).]

Originally posted by AM:
I?ll give Adam a big hug from ya, ok?

Lurvely!!
smile.gif

And I think, it's also high time you opened our 3rd RSOC meeting! You're the chairman after all.
wink.gif
POP ERA puhleeease!!

------------------
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

[This message has been edited by CatDubh (edited 08-21-2001).]

Sowwy, I tought u've left and I opened it already!
smile.gif
Nevermind, now we're gonna have two! Even bettah!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom