Cascade d'Arse, Pyrenees, France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Chugg. Fuck Ticketek. I was on there at 12pm on the dot and got "allocation exhausted".

If I don't get GA in the general sale I'll cry.

Gonna call as well.

I hope you watch HIMYM and are in love with Ted Mosby.

I don't watch as often as I should but yeah, he would be my favourite out of all the characters because of his profession. I loved the episode which involved him planning to bulldoze an old building and then putting something new in its place.

Yeah, I like that. I like Adelaide's skyline too. Not every city needs skyscrapers, and I may be the architectural equivalent of those rockist twats I hate in music ("hurrrr everything today suxx0rz"), but I'd rather preserve a more interesting and historic skyline than crowd it out with skyscrapers that every other bloody city already has. Sure, there are some cities with very distinctive tall skylines, but for every one of those, there are ten cities with near-identical skylines. Before the earthquake, Christchurch would have looked even better than it did if there hadn't been other buildings crowding out architectural masterpieces like the Cathedral and the Press Building.

I just think the Westpac tower is much too lonely and that it needs some more worthy companions nearby.

can't believe otago rugby is gawwwn.

Is it dead already? I was reading this morning that they have until Friday to come up with some way to sort their shit out. Much as it sounded like no way to sort their shit out was forthcoming, I find it hard to believe that the NZRFU would let the provincial union with possibly the proudest history and tradition just die.

marc ellis is apprarently their one chance. the rugby union has been bailing them out for ages and won't do it anymore.

i hope they aren't, but think they're gone.

best stadium in nz too. shame.

Marc Ellis?!

Yeah, I was disappointed they were leaving Carisbrook until I saw how nice that stadium is. At least the Highlanders are unaffected by this, but still, that'd just be fucking weird to have a Super 15 team and no NPC team.

(What are the bets that they let it go into liquidation to absolve themselves of paying back all their debts, then next year a new Otago RFC is formed?)

I finally just got the Starflyer album that came out in August, 2010. Wow. Times change.

My parents have sold their business so my mum has to go over to see our accountant or something and I was all "can I come" and she was like "yes". I think roughly the dates are probably the 7th and 8th, but I might be wrong. Anyway, I want to see all of you.

In any case, a friend and I are planning a roadtrip to Victoria later this year too, so there's that as well.

Yay then I can see the Melbourne skyline in person yay.

(This is coming from a person who despite complaining about Adelaide's lack of height, is still wowed by going into the CBD)

Wait till you see Shepp's skyline!

9220777.jpg

Although it does not compete with Mooroopna's!
shep%20002.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom