Caption Thread Part 3 - BOOM CHA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2calendar2004_09.jpg

:bono: This bike's too big for me!

:larry: (through his teeth) How did I get myself into this?!I look ridiculous!

:adam: I thought we were going this way!

:edge: On my mark! Ready...set...GO!

u2calendar2004_12.jpg

:edge: Ha,ha...You'll never catch me!

:larry: (thinking) easy Larry, just don't mess the hair...

:adam: Hey Bono, eat my dust!

:bono: Oh, guys...wait for me!

9acc20a0.jpg

bono: Come over here for a while, Edge...
edge: What is it now?! Where in the middle of the dress rehearsal here.
bono: I'm want to try something...*whispers*
edge: WHAT?! Kiss me?! You serious? What for?!
bono: I want to see if you'll turn into a frog like in the fairy tales.
edge: *thinking*(Oh well...I can't see this thing work)... *to bono* Ok, what'll I do then?

d9298cb9.jpg

bono:Stand just like this.
edge: O....k?
bono: Here we go...
d1d6ee10.jpg

bono: :kiss:
*poff*
be-bufflar.jpg

edge: Ok the beach ball thing was actually a bit funny but this...
bono: Oops! It was worth a try though

^ Yeah, right Bono. Nobody here at the PLEBA precinct believes ya! One4U2 is pressing charges against you for being so damn hot! Now do we get to arrest you the easy way, or the hard way? :wink:

I do have to admit, I touched the photo. My first attempt at de-watermarking. I got to play with Bono's neck. :drool:
343%3C%3A73523232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323932766894ot1lsi

And hopefully this will be a thumbnail size pic:
343%3C%3A73523232%7Ffp54%3Dwp%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323932766894wp1lsi

The_Edge89 said:

*poff*
be-bufflar.jpg

edge: Ok the beach ball thing was actually a bit funny but this...
bono: Oops! It was worth a try though

:lol: that is great. you all deserve awards for this thread.

interestingband.jpg

Bono: Oh my god you guys...I'm feeling so totally emo right now...so cold... I wish someone would hold me...

Adam: WHOA, uh, there appears to be a large mob of girls coming this way.

Larry: Hmph...PLEBAns. Drawn by the sound of Bono saying "hold me", no doubt.

Edge: Don't worry...I'll take care of them.

:combust: Edge is really hawt in that picture.

bonohandsupedgeinbackground.jpg

Bono: So, you think I can touch the ceiling? Huh? Huh?

Edge: Well not EXACTLY since we're sort of...

funny.jpg

B: Whaaaaat...?! You think I'm too short?!

AMAZINGleapingphoto.jpg

B: I can TOO touch the ceiling!!

levitate.jpg

B: ...I really can, just a couple more tries!

edgehandsbehindhead.jpg

Edge: *sigh* I wonder how long it will take him to realize we're playing an outdoor venue...

Aw, labell...if you ever see a picture that you think you have something funny for, feel free to share it. Just let something humorous come to you naturally and put it down :).

I love all of these latest ones. :lmao: at the outdoor venue one. And at the thought of Edge doing the Macarena. Woo! Go, Edge! LOL.

And the buffalo one was great, too :up: :D. :lol: at the emo one, too.

Yeah. Just all around good.

Angela

656792d8.jpg

Old Guy: :blahblah: Ecconomics :blahblah: Finance :blahblah:

Bono: (interupting) Do you reckon the Pleban's will like me without glasses, (puts on glasses) or with?

Old Guy: :huh: What are you talking about?

Bono: See, I reckon they'll like the purplish tint, but Edge is always saying they prefer no glasses. D'you reckon that's true, or is he just havin' me on?

Old Guy: This meeting is over.

3443246323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323938676256ot1lsi

:bono:: So as you can see, Judge Judy, there is no such thing as an H chord. This whole ordeal has caused me a lot of distress and mental anguish and I feel Edge needs to be punished for his so-called "joke" that he played on me. I mean, I could have been out on the streets, educating people about Africa. Did you know :blahblah: :blahblah: world economy :blahblah: :blahblah: summit meeting :blahblah:...

<Judge Judy> (yawns) I find the defendant to be innocent of the charges. However, he does deserve punishment for being too hot. I hereby sentence The Edge to a week in PLEBA. The PLEBAns there will know what to do with him.

:macdevil:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:bono:: So as you can see, Judge Judy, there is no such thing as an H chord. This whole ordeal has caused me a lot of distress and mental anguish and I feel Edge needs to be punished for his so-called "joke" that he played on me. I mean, I could have been out on the streets, educating people about Africa. Did you know :blahblah: world economy :blahblah: summit meeting :blahblah:...

<Judge Judy> (yawns) I find the defendant to be innocent of the charges. However, he does deserve punishment for being too hot. I hereby sentence The Edge to a week in PLEBA. The PLEBAns there will know what to do with him.

:lmao::lmao:

I know exactly what to do with him, just pass him over to me Judge Judy. I'll make sure he gets a proper and thorough punishment :evil::drool:

"hmmmmm Edge on TV again......wonder how I look like..........I never get to see myself on tv..........I bet I'm missing the teletubbies on the other channel................. tinky winky is my fav............. so funny.................................."

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:bono:: So as you can see, Judge Judy, there is no such thing as an H chord. This whole ordeal has caused me a lot of distress and mental anguish and I feel Edge needs to be punished for his so-called "joke" that he played on me. I mean, I could have been out on the streets, educating people about Africa. Did you know :blahblah: :blahblah: world economy :blahblah: :blahblah: summit meeting :blahblah:...

:lmao:...

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom