Caption thread #10: Running away with the circus!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
070905Paris05.jpg

:bono: Bono love Edge :love: Bono wanna snuggle :cute: Mmmmmmm..
:edge: GACK!! *choke* *splutter*

:lmao: :lmao: oh poor Edge!

5c02cb15.jpg

:bono: Waaaah! :scream: Edge! Larry's making fun of my height again! He says I should go audition for a hobbit in "Lord of the Rings!"
:edge: There, there...I'll get you an ice cream cone after the show, OK?
:bono: Sniff...:sad:...okay...

Kristin Machina said:
0ad265ef.jpg

:bono: Look at my shiny microphone-thing :heart: It's so shiny! I love my shiny, shiny microphone :kiss:*kiss*....Uh-oh:uhoh:...I smell superglue...
:adam: Hee hee:giggle:

:lmao: :lmao: thats cute,poor B-man,I love that!!!

^ Van Dieman's Land :drool:
My spin:

Kristin Machina said:
:edge:: Sure, Bono's fish was big, but mine was THIS big!

And yet another superglue caption:

bpointse8lu.jpg

:bono:: Okay, listen, here's the plan: I'm gonna count to three, and then we both pull. As soon as we get unstuck, I'll grab his legs, and you get his arms. Adam's gonna pay this time... and you know... this would be easier if you'd just take off the beanie, my head is glued to it, not to you.
:edge:: Never :|

Last edited:
Okay, one more :wink:

bf6661135rz.jpg

:bono:: Edge.. you've drawn up legal documents? Do you really think this is necessary?
:edge:: I'm sorry Bono, but you've left me no choice.
Lawyer: Now, now boys. There have been enough hurt feelings here already, let's just try to get through this and put it behind us.

bonosigning0tz.jpg

:bono:: Alright, alright. "I agree to stop calling The Edge 'Beanie-Boy'." *signs name* :sigh:

Last edited:
^ :giggle:

102205_Pittsburgh02_b.jpg

:bono: WOW, this is so cool. I really love your work, I just wanted you to know that. You're the best guitarist ever. I mean, I'm sure you've probably heard that a MILLION times. Well, a million and one now. Hahaha.. Oh my gosh.. listen to me rambling away. I swear I'm not always like this :blahblah:
:edge: *writing* To Bono, thanks for the support. You nitwit. :eyebrow: :whistle:

adampout.jpg

:bono: Adam hit a bad note. Adam gets no love from me tonight :tsk:
:adam: *POUT* :( :sigh:

OR

:bono: Err, I think I've found the source of our technical difficulties.
:adam: ZzZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz..

1vanAdamBono.jpg

:bono: *pounces on Adam* *fondles* :kiss:
:adam: *elbows*
:bono: OOOOF!
:adam: Hah.. those self-defense courses have been paying off. No means no, buddy :p

Last edited:
15ca4646.jpg

:bono: Hey, what did you get for question 6?
:larry: Lake Superior, Lake Erie, Lake Ontario, Lake Huron, and Lake Michigan. What did you get?
:bono: The Battle of 1812 :scratch: :huh:

kafrun said:

:bono: WOW, this is so cool. I really love your work, I just wanted you to know that. You're the best guitarist ever. I mean, I'm sure you've probably heard that a MILLION times. Well, a million and one now. Hahaha.. Oh my gosh.. listen to me rambling away. I swear I'm not always like this :blahblah:
:edge: *writing* To Bono, thanks for the support. You nitwit. :eyebrow: :whistle

lol yea suuuuure Bono, you don't always ramble....
Bono the fan :lol:

love the others aswell!

Kristin Machina said:
:bono: Waaaah! :scream: Edge! Larry's making fun of my height again! He says I should go audition for a hobbit in "Lord of the Rings!"
:edge: There, there...I'll get you an ice cream cone after the show, OK?
:bono: Sniff...:sad:...okay...

Hobbit Bono :lol:

kafrun said:

:edge: *writing* To Bono, thanks for the support. You nitwit. :eyebrow: :whistle:

What show is that from and what is going on there?

kafrun said:
15ca4646.jpg

: bono: Hey, what did you get for question 6?
: larry: Lake Superior, Lake Erie, Lake Ontario, Lake Huron, and Lake Michigan. What did you get?
: bono: The Battle of 1812 :scratch: :huh:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

b7b6b9ba3ex.jpg

:bono :: Do these boots make me look fat?
:edge :: What? :eyebrow:

These captions are really cracking me up :lmao: That's the funniest thread ever :)

Great caps everyone btw :bow:

First, you upload the pictures you want onto a server website, like http://ww.photobucket.com or http://www.tinypic.com

After doing that, you should see a thumbnail of the pic with boxes that have various codes and the image URL below it. Simply copy and paste the url to where it says http:// after clicking the img button.

Sorry if that was too vague or unclear, I'm not too good at explaining stuff. I hope that helps, though.

flybabe said:
picture0151uh.jpg

My first try...

now that I know it works here`s the caption for that picture,

:edge:what is that horrid smell?!?

:bono:It wasn`t me.

:larry:It sure is strong here.

:adam:(thinking):Now I know why they told me not to eat that burrito and that side of cabbage,he he he.

^ *snort* :lmao:

The early days of Adam/Bono love..
b0c82ac2.jpg

:adam: But I swear I felt it from over there :eyebrow:
:bono: :| I honestly have no idea who would've tried to pinch your bottom*snort* *snicker* *cough* :|

Back
Top Bottom