Caption-ing #11: We kid because those U2 boys totally have it coming..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:
2603f730.jpg

:bono: Wasn't today fun, BB? :hyper:
BB King: It certainly was, Bono.
:bono: :yawn: Such an extraordinary day. Lots of shinies.. :yawn: Friends.. :yawn: You know, your shoulder is all soft and cushion-y. Bono gonna take a little nappy now..
BB King: :rolleyes:

:lmao:!!!!!

de2a12a8.jpg

Edge: AHAHAHA! That was so great what you did right there! :drunk:
Crew guy: Um. You mean when I turned on the camera? :confused:
Edge: Yes yes! That was so great! AHAHAHAHAHA! :drunk:
:bono: :uhoh:
:larry: :|
:adam: :| No more illegal substances for Edge, k?

KAF!!!

kafrun said:
AdamJuly1.jpg

Crowd Of PLEBAns::drool::love::faint:
:adam: You see what I did there? You see how the ladies love me? Were you watching and taking notes?? I hope you were, cause I am the master *struts*

yes you are:flirt:

:lmao:

kafrun said:
2603f730.jpg

:bono: :yawn: Such an extraordinary day. Lots of shinies.. :yawn: Friends.. :yawn: You know, your shoulder is all soft and cushion-y. Bono gonna take a little nappy now..

Awwww.... so cute!!!!!!!!!

Actually I was lucky enough to see BB King this past Sunday...and got to hear him play "When Love Comes to Town" again - whoo-hoo! 80 years old and still rockin'! :rockon:

Great caps! :lmao:

kafrun said:
de2a12a8.jpg

Edge: AHAHAHA! That was so great what you did right there! :drunk:
Crew guy: Um. You mean when I turned on the camera? :confused:
Edge: Yes yes! That was so great! AHAHAHAHAHA! :drunk:
:bono: :uhoh:
:larry: :|
:adam: :| No more illegal substances for Edge, k?

lmao!!!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
<another interviewer> So, Edge, how about removing the beanie?
vlcsnap-119024.png

vlcsnap-119175.png

vlcsnap-95493.png

:bono:: <whispers> I could probably...<yawns>...reach it from here real quick...
:edge:: Don't even think about it *death glare*

LMFAO!!!! :lmao:

kafrun said:
2603f730.jpg

HAHA good old BB! :wink:

347876%3B62%7Ffp34%3A%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A647578%3B4nu0mrj

:edge:: :ohmy: Is that a box of Tic-Tacs and a safety pin in her purse?? *wheels spinning in Edge's head*

347876%3B62%7Ffp358%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A6474447%3Cnu0mrj

:edge:: :hyper: Oh and this lovely lady has sewing thread and seashells in her purse!!!! Must...steal...must...make...them...all...my...puppets...and...they...shall...DANCE!!!!!!!! :evil:

Sorry...it was funnier in my head. :reject:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
347876%3B62%7Ffp34%3A%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A647578%3B4nu0mrj

:edge:: :ohmy: Is that a box of Tic-Tacs and a safety pin in her purse?? *wheels spinning in Edge's head*

347876%3B62%7Ffp358%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A6474447%3Cnu0mrj

:edge:: :hyper: Oh and this lovely lady has sewing thread and seashells in her purse!!!! Must...steal...must...make...them...all...my...puppets...and...they...shall...DANCE!!!!!!!! :evil:

Sorry...it was funnier in my head. :reject:

Macguyver Edge? lol

Okay, I was looking at this set of caps on Flickr, and these four came up in order, and one thing came to my mind:

shiny1rf6.jpg

Bono: Is that what I think it is? :ohmy:

shiny2lt9.jpg

Bono: It is! It is! It's a shiny! :hyper:

shiny3yr5.jpg

Bono: How about handing that shiny over to ol' Bono? :wink:

shiny4df3.jpg

Bono: Go on, hand it over.
Man: Sir.. I'm not giving you my car keys :|

Also, I have a great Larry caption in mind, but it requires a certain picture, which I can't find. Anyone have that one cap of Larry (from last year, I think) where he looks all freaked out for some reason? It's the one Lemon Grrrrrl (I think it was her anyway) photoshopped a kitten on to. It's just what I need for the caption I have in mind :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, a bit of current events humour:

gelxs9.jpg

:larry:: What do you mean I can't bring me hairgel on the airplane?! :yikes:

:laugh: I wonder if they'd make him wash it out of his hair too.

Maybe that's what happened to his foot - they told him he had to wash his hair before he could board, and he went ballistic and kicked the plane.

Let the rumors start... :wink:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Maybe that's what happened to his foot - they told him he had to wash his hair before he could board, and he went ballistic and kicked the plane.

:hmm:

Hey BonoFox,would you like,start a journal so we can talk about stuff,cause I`m not a PM,and besides PLEBA,It would be cool,and if you don`t want to get one it`s ok,my Buddie List is as far as I can get you...

sorry if I made a big deal:| :hug:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Larry's hair has grown so long it was getting in a tangle just as he was revving his bike up. Ended up riding over his own foot.

Back
Top Bottom