Caption Book project 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crazylarryATYCLB.jpg

larry0014gj2.jpg

larrylaugh.jpg

ufdoc-084.jpg

I'll be putting Lars in this one and making it not look so muted tomorrow. Use either one, I don't really mind.

^Thank you Reggo!! On that note What do you guys think about the credit to the captions? I mean I'm using a lot of the captions from current posters and some from posters that no longer post or visit. I saved all the creators names from each caption not knowing if it would be appropriate to add the user names (esp if some posters would not like their name known)

What do you guys think? How should we give credit for the captions?

I think by username is fine. especially if they no longer post here. I'm putting my full real name on the cover, but that's just me.

BF1, are you creditting each individual pic or are you just going to do a credits page at the beginning or end? Either way, usernames are fine, I think.

update!

Ok the book is done I used 105 captions- a large variety and made sure I got all the guys-I'm going to go to work tomorrow (stupid me I should have took that day off too) Anyway after work I'll get home, get my luggage I'll be on my way out to Arizona! :hyper:-There were SO MANY great captions to choose from and some unfortunately didnt have pictures. I kept it in good taste and I'm very sure that the guys will definately get a good laugh.
As requested I did leave the caption creators name on the caption and or added it myself. I also added a Thank You to the band from all of us girls and guys on PLEBA and Interference.
I might post something else tomorrow if I get a chance before I leave.
As for a copy I didnt get to do one because the printer(s) have been tied up by our Marketing dept who are preparing for a huge capaign.
"IF" I get a chance tomorrow "I'LL TRY" and sneak in and make a copy of the book otherwise I'll snap a picture of it.

:wave: see you at the shows! :wave:

:cute: YAY! *opens champange and guinness* this is great news and I hope you will have the chance to meet the boys. I would love to see the endresult.

update!

Ok the book is done I used 105 captions- a large variety and made sure I got all the guys-I'm going to go to work tomorrow (stupid me I should have took that day off too) Anyway after work I'll get home, get my luggage I'll be on my way out to Arizona! :hyper:-There were SO MANY great captions to choose from and some unfortunately didnt have pictures. I kept it in good taste and I'm very sure that the guys will definately get a good laugh.
As requested I did leave the caption creators name on the caption and or added it myself. I also added a Thank You to the band from all of us girls and guys on PLEBA and Interference.
As for a copy I didnt get to do one because the printer(s) have been tied up by our Marketing dept who are preparing for a huge capaign.
"IF" I get a chance tomorrow "I'LL TRY" and sneak in and make a copy of the book otherwise I'll snap a picture of it.

Sweet!:D I hope you can get that to them. I'd love to see their faces when they read a caption.:lol:

update!

:up:

:applaud: I'll be crossing my fingers for you!
You're awesome for doing this!

update!

oh, I see, for the guys! :lol::lol:

I love it!

***GOOD LUCK***, BF1, getting it to them!!!!! :hyper::hyper::up:

:hyper: yeah BF1! You are so full of awesome
for doing this. :bow: And big thanks to Reggo
for that amazing cover; the addition of Larry
makes it perfect. :up:

Thanks, VP.

OH SHIT I just remembered! I never sent the high-def file of the final version of the cover to BF1. Crapola.

dropping by for a quick visit! Left Arizona-as for delivering the package it was a HUGE FAIL!! too many restricted areas and where I figured the band might go in to the venue-it was closed off and restricted-Im in Vegas now (very tired) I'll try again today, hopefully it will happen!!

Thanks for at least trying! I hope you get to meet the band today! Goodluck! and we pray for you :pray:

Back
Top Bottom