Caption Book project 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one is by Reggo

drag-larrybono.jpg

:larry: Dad, can you come get me? Bono's passed out drunk, and Adam and Edge are running around doing naked rain dances. Look, when you pick me up, I'm gonna be dressed a little funny. They stole my clothes and superglued a green skirt and a blonde wig to me. OK. Thanks. See you in five minutes.

This one by DOL13.

vlcsnap191121kd2.png

Bono: *snoring, talking in his sleep* Zzzzz.. yes, I use a leave in conditioner.. zzzzz.
Larry: Bono :| Wake up.
Bono: Zzzzzz.. it's simple, you just hold the guitar and everyone thinks you can play.. zzzzz.
Larry: Bono, wake up! :eyebrow:
Bono: *waking up a little* Five more minutes, mum!
Larry: I'm not your mum! We're in the middle of a fooking show! :scream:
Bono: *snoring again* Zzzzz.. man, this guy in my band is a pain.. zzzzzz.
Larry:
grrmad.gif

:lmao:

Cover's finished. I'll be sending a copy of the file to you, BF1, cause I keep trying to upload it to photof--kit or imageshack and it turns lime green for some reason or conks out the uploading website completely. Tis a big file :yes: Looks cool, though. I just wish I could share it.

ETA: Ha! I am smarter than the internets!

capscoverscreenprint.jpg

Made another version of the cover. Why? I was bored.

capscover2screenprint.jpg

Shrunk down. Will send full version to BF1.

The covers look great, Reg! But there's no
Larry on the 2nd one. Surely there's at
least 1 pic out there with the drummer
looking a bit ridiculous. :lol:

The covers look great, Reg! But there's no
Larry on the 2nd one. Surely there's at
least 1 pic out there with the drummer
looking a bit ridiculous. :lol:

I looked. I considered putting in his facepalm pic or the recent radio interview where he's got the band of his headphones resting on his forehead with a silly grin on his face, but there aren't many pictures of him being silly. (awaits pic spams to prove me wrong) Couldn't decide and ran out of time. Can't figure out which circle to put it in, either. Maybe the big one in the center? :hmm:

I looked. I considered putting in his facepalm pic or the recent radio interview where he's got the band of his headphones resting on his forehead with a silly grin on his face, but there aren't many pictures of him being silly. (awaits pic spams to prove me wrong) Couldn't decide and ran out of time. Can't figure out which circle to put it in, either. Maybe the big one in the center? :hmm:

LET THE PICSPAM COMMENCE!

LarryBabe-1.jpg

One05.jpg

coldwater.jpg

fhf3gad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom