Cape Catastrophe, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Sarah Palin's seen Russia.
political-pictures-vladimir-putin-see-alaska-from-here.jpg

What book is it?
Futureland by Walter Mosley. It's all near-future-sci-fi. I got it hardback at the discount bookstore for $5

:hug:

My memory's crap, too. ARGH! I forgot my friend's birthday.. AGAIN...

See?? :der:

Hey, we all know about my freakish memory and I am extremely well known for forgetting birthdays. I remember my Mum's birthday, my Dad's, and January birthdays, but anything else? Good fucking luck.

Count your lucky stars that I at least remember your birthday's in November.

Reminds me of the time I dreamt I drew a picture of Adam in a hottub with a giraffe.

I really need to draw that for real.
For some reason, that made me almost remember something I dreamed recently. But not quite.

Hate that.

Also, I dreamt once that I was taking a bath with Bono and Adam. Unfortunately, it was a completely innocent bath.
Aww. :(

:wave: peeps

have a gorgeous night / day

might see you again when I wake up at ridiculous o'clock tomorrow :wink:

Have a good one. :wave:

Friend of mine in the US is very much looking fwd to that as well, with this sort of a face... :evil:

If you are sufficiently bored at work and they don't block SBS's news website, you can watch it too! I haven't even checked the TV schedules here, but if SBS or the ABC isn't actually broadcasting it, I'll be watching it online myself.

Hey, we all know about my freakish memory and I am extremely well known for forgetting birthdays. I remember my Mum's birthday, my Dad's, and January birthdays, but anything else? Good fucking luck.

Count your lucky stars that I at least remember your birthday's in November.

:applaud:

If you are sufficiently bored at work and they don't block SBS's news website, you can watch it too! I haven't even checked the TV schedules here, but if SBS or the ABC isn't actually broadcasting it, I'll be watching it online myself.

Any video content is blocked, I think. But I'm sure I can look it up later. Or hear the gales of derisive laughter emanating from Brunswick, from my work. :lol:

Any video content is blocked, I think. But I'm sure I can look it up later. Or hear the gales of derisive laughter emanating from Brunswick, from my work. :lol:

:laugh:

I imagine The Age will probably be covering it and gloating over every stupid gaffe too.

Over an entire career, I mean.

Phish's Mike's Song was played at 31% of shows and was their second most played song ever. Which is cool in itself.

I know, but if we assume U2 should have quit in 1990, 11OTT would have come out second to IWF. Post-Lovetown U2 is dead to me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom