Can't open digital booklet - can someone send me a link ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mattverhalen

Babyface
Hi, I downloaded the album and booklet from iTunes but my computer is telling me the booklet is corrupted (it won't open in Acrobat). Downloaded it again, same result. Is anyone else having this problem ? If someone has a working copy, can they provide a link ?

Loving the album ! Just want to see some of the lyrics.

Hi, I downloaded the album and booklet from iTunes but my computer is telling me the booklet is corrupted (it won't open in Acrobat). Downloaded it again, same result. Is anyone else having this problem ? If someone has a working copy, can they provide a link ?

Loving the album ! Just want to see some of the lyrics.

I have the same problem. Heres a link to the lyrics Songs Of Innocence - U2 Lyrics from @U2

Try this from Apple:

Delete the digital booklet and I will walk you through the steps to try and download it back from your purchases.

Once you have deleted that from your library, give these steps a try.

1. Open iTunes and select the iTunes store home page.

2. On the home page you will see Quick Links on the right. Select "Purchased" under Quick Links. It will have you then sign in.

3. From your Purchased page, select the content type that you want to download (Music).

4. Select Not in My Library to view purchased content that isn't on your computer. Click the icon next to the content to download.

This worked for me.

I did it through opening up the "My Music" folder on windows and clicking on the booklet through the iTunes folder.

The tip for the iTunes store didn't work for me above, and my security software won't let me download from FileSnack. And opening through the MyMusic folder still gives me the "corrupted" error message.

Any other ideas?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom