Canal + TV Studios France performence today! - BREATHE LIVE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:Wow !! I just saw the video clips of Boots and Breathe. Awesome, just Awesome.

I can't believe how great Breathe was live. The performance was off the charts. I think it blew Boots away.

They have really improved playing Boots live but, there is just something about that song that does not translate from album to stage.

I can't put my finger on it but its just :|

Breathe on the other hand was spectacular. I hope the other songs sound just as good when played live.

Thanks for doing this alanah.

So we're still looking for the other BBC interview (that can only be viewed in the UK). Also, that Le Grande Journal Canal link doesn't play the video (at least for me) -- just the opening ad for the POP-ROCK station or whatever.

the NRJ vid is working for me but there is a french guy translating over Bono and Edge the whole time, can't make anything out :|

Is there more than one part to the Zane Lowe interview? I downloaded and played it and it didn't seem like it was the end of the show. Were there more parts?

Dana

Holy crap- Breathe was ridiculous live! Now that's what I'm talking about! They need to take that on SNL or something and that song will explode here. I am really impressed.

I'm listening to this interview right now...

Bono basically said the tour will be called The Future Needs a Big Kiss Tour or something similar... said something about fucking the past as well. And they're taking a spaceship on the road with them. And it'll be part of the stage I assume.

Plus, Winter isn't finished yet, and there is another album - a more ambient album.

I can't believe there's not more discussion about this.

is there a link to this particular interview ..I want to hear about the ambient album

Oh hell ya, the boys are back!!
Breathe was amazing! :hyper::love:

Larry's drumming was incredible. Wow. He is going to wear himself out on this tour... that was wicked!

Bring on the joy....I cannot wait for this tour...!!! :hyper::heart:

Bono mentions the other album in this butt long article posted below and says that they could release it by the end of THIS year. Ya, don't hold your breath. Just Breathe. Ha.
Sorry.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f194/from-fez-to-dublin-194016.html

Just re-watched Breathe...what a captivating performance. That has got to be a single. It's got attitude and one of U2's best choruses. What a great song. Can't wait for the tour.

Hopefully they'll play it on Letterman!

Larry was on fire :combust::drool:...again awesome performance of Breathe:applaud:...the mp3 is on my ipod I can sleep now... ;):drool:

the NRJ vid is working for me but there is a french guy translating over Bono and Edge the whole time, can't make anything out :|

Yeah that was my problem I mean I understood, but I wish they would have just let Bono and Edge talk and translate after...:huh: oh well:)

If somebody can remove those french guys voices out of this clip that would be good :)

NRJ is a radio interview, there's only an audio file.

Is there any downloadable or You Tube version of the Canal Plus interview around? Watching it on the channel's website has been such a pain, always stopping and interrupting for me and my computer froze about 3 times. :huh:

Btw, performance is also available on u2 start. :up:

I downloaded the interview from u2torrents but the file is huge so I haven't uploaded it for sharing yet.

I downloaded the interview from u2torrents but the file is huge so I haven't uploaded it for sharing yet.

Great, will keep an eye out. Would love a great quality version.

It's still moving extremely slow though. What does this mean? (Sorry I don't know the tech stuff about torrenting yet)

Seeds 0 (1) Peers 28 (260)

now it's 44 (260)

Back
Top Bottom