Canal + TV Studios France performence today! - BREATHE LIVE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The upload speeds in France are very very slow. I'm at 82% so I'm hoping it will finish sometime today. Once you get to the 82% it's going to go very slowly.

I've been downloading a dual layer DVD from another French person since the 19th and it's still only at 67%.

Seeds connected to (available) Peers Connected to (available)

Thanks, that's what I don't understand... not connected to any seeds but it still downloads, is it because of the number of peers connected? (and also why it moves so slow?) sorry! and thanks

Thanks, that's what I don't understand... not connected to any seeds but it still downloads, is it because of the number of peers connected? (and also why it moves so slow?) sorry! and thanks

It's always slow at the beginning until the number of seeds increases vs. peers. You download from peers as well.

Ok so the torrent just finished after nearly 2 days and it is unwatchable. :| It just skips all over the place. Anyone else have that problem and is there a torrent that works? Or maybe just of Breathe? :(

:hmm: Actually maybe it's just the huge file size.... maybe this will be ok once burned to DVD.

U2 IN FRANCE:

938749123547528922861.jpg

977099123548471540598.jpg

973857123548474095146.jpg

Here is the behind the scenes vid with the rehearsal clips of GOYB, Breathe, and Magnificent.

(and of course Bono as Elvis with Love Me Tender) :wink:

(and sorry about the poor quality of the video, not sure why it uploads like that, it looks fine on the original file :( )

YouTube - U2 Rehearse GOYB, Breathe & Magnificent from NLOTH

Oh well, they will probably pull it down real fast anyways because of copyright.

I don't think I've ever seen a Behind the Scenes look where Bono is talking about the camera angles during a performance. Pretty cool :up:

Amazing - the rehersalas, was it aired on TV?
Can you upload it in dvd quality? (u2t?)

THANKS

I'm sorry I don't think I can. I only have it straight from this website. Try watching it here. On my computer screen it looks very clear, but on my daughters it is pixelated, same way it uploads to you tube. I don't know what the difference is. Maybe you can see it clearly there too. (I uploaded to you tube bacause I know there were some who were having trouble with that website)

Player CANAL+

C+ worked fine, folks, just look for *.flv 25MB file in Temp Internet Files when you've done with watching
THX Bonocomet we owe you!

C+ worked fine, folks, just look for *.flv 25MB file in Temp Internet Files when you've done with watching
THX Bonocomet we owe you!

LOL! How do you find that file, I can never find them! Where are the temp files usually found?

XP -> C: / Documents and setings / your win user name / Local Settings* (that is Polish name of the folder) / Temporary Internet Files / Content.IE5 / .... and somewhere here it shall be

*it's with HIDDEN attribute so you need Total Commander with option show hidden files!

Back
Top Bottom