Buenos Aires II Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
victor - can you see/hear the audio? Can you tell if this was last nights show that you were at.

And we need a MODERATOR to merge!

just started to listen to the audio... i'll try to find out.

MTEdge said:

Axver, I thought the snippet at the end of BD was different from last night. In fact, I thought there was no snippet from last night.

strange, strange, strange..bono said the exact same thing on the video as on radio about his dad...the pausing everything the same..the man has NOOO timing so it must be the same right:wink:

MTEdge said:

Axver, I thought the snippet at the end of BD was different from last night. In fact, I thought there was no snippet from last night.

We're struggling for reports from last night. I haven't even had anyone confirm Bullet had the usual snippets, though without a doubt, I'm sure it did.

I believe SBS last night had Rock The Casbah, though.

Axver said:

We're struggling for reports from last night. I haven't even had anyone confirm Bullet had the usual snippets, though without a doubt, I'm sure it did.

Gotcha. Well, there's the Clash snippet!

Whew. Glad the threads are merged.

Even though I can't see the video, tonight looks like it's kicking ass! :dancing:

I'm definitely gonna have to get the boot for this. :drool:

I'll ask again.. can someone take the audio from the horsey link, and put that on the stream? The original radio stream is awful

same snippet from yeasterday.
but.... it`s live, from today´s concert...!

my bet

Bono´s is having some noticeable problems with his voice that didn´t have in Chile :wink:

is there a time for Santiago DVD !!!!!! :(

Axver,
didn't the guy (can't remember the name) who was translating last night said last night show would be broadcasted on the radio tonight?

alison0313 said:
I'll ask again.. can someone take the audio from the horsey link, and put that on the stream? The original radio stream is awful

If I knew how I would so do it...

It'd interesting how during the first 3 legs, setlist changes were associated w/ the 1st encore

now it's the 2nd encore :lol:

wait a minute, i think this is actually tomorrow nights concert

Can the guys please make a Dvd out of this or Chile...man this blows Chicago out of the water...or something

Axver said:

you`re right on both.

carof_77 said:
Axver,
didn't the guy (can't remember the name) who was translating last night said last night show would be broadcasted on the radio tonight?

No, we didn't have a clue.

At the start of today's show, the radio station was DEFINITELY crossing live to the venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom