Brisbane Setlist Watch & Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gibbo said:
sorry but the setlists a bit borin are we gonna get some 'new' songs not played on the tour or what?

7 months down the line and we are on a similar setlist path to the feb/march gigs

Hmm, no, so far it's quite different from the typical Vertigo setlist. I highly doubt you would get a lot of completely new songs on an opening night. They will probably play that re-worked version of Kite, is that new enough for you?

gibbo said:
sorry but the setlists a bit borin are we gonna get some 'new' songs not played on the tour or what?

7 months down the line and we are on a similar setlist path to the feb/march gigs
well i dont suppose everyone in that stadium today trecked all the way to the other side of the world to see this show?

KUEFC09U2 said:
well i dont suppose everyone in that stadium today trecked all the way to the other side of the world to see this show?

THANK YOU!!!! The show in Adelaide will be my first and dammit, I want to hear the classics coz I've never ever heard them Llive EVER!!!

KUEFC09U2 said:
I agree. I think it's great that the Australian fans who waited so long for the tour are getting a mixture of "standard stuff" and new songs. So far, it looks really good.

carrotflowers said:

THANK YOU!!!! The show in Adelaide will be my first and dammit, I want to hear the classics coz I've never ever heard them Llive EVER!!!

I'm happy for them to play anything to be honest - i've waited 8 years and i don't care....they always play New Years Day which is my fave so i always go home with a huge grin on my face

I totally agree - they sgould give the aussies a standard set with some new ones. Many of us younger guys have never seen u2 and i would love to hear all classics

So far its great

Come on electric co.

Ahem the setlist for the last of the south american shows 7 months ago, somewhat similar???

March 02, 2006 / Buenos Aires, Argentina
Venue: River Plate Stadium
Opening Act(s): Franz Ferdinand

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day, The First Time (acoustic), Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

This is without the encores

coolian2 said:

Yeah, i'm not ashamed to say that i want to see them play ONE!

God...you and me both. My eldest daughter has been a U2 fan, seems for her whole life...that song *saved* her...dramatic I know, but it did [has chronic depression]. If they play that here at AAMI stadium, she'll bawl her eyes out...and me right along with her cause I know how much the song means to her.

Sharon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom