Brisbane Setlist Watch & Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone :wave:

DAMN... I have classes now :sad:

but I'll be ther a while... just enough to grab the 2nd Encore I think

KUEFC09U2 said:
i know when we were at the manc concert, my brother was just in total awe when they played it, he even loved pride,

outside the U2 nuts people do actually like these songs

I think some U2 fans forget that there are fans that only see them a couple of times each tour so want to hear the main songs - I would have been gutted if I had not heard With Or Without You - which I did in Manc and went MAD!!!!

last unicorn said:
... Just be glad you are part of this beautiful experience.

Exactly....I've heard so many great things from people who have seen the band before...it's just the being there that I want...what they sing...well, yeah...I have ones I'd love to hear live....but I just want to be there, soak it all in. Was the same experience when I finally saw Springsteen and The E Street Band in 2003...up to now, THE best gig experience I've ever had...and I expect thst to be usurped by U2 in 8 days from now.

S.

Utoo said:
Off to work!

Enjoy the show, everybody! :wave:

Bye Utoo!

:wave:

You're off to work early.
Or maybe not.

See what happens when your own start time is 3.45 or 4 PM.
You stay up till late in the night, sleep in and while you're doing that, other people go to work without you noticing it.

And I thought the people on zootopia were a bit touchy !!

I've got my opinion OK. And me gettin so irate about U2 surely shows I'm bothered!

This doesn't mean I think U2 should be burned at the stake but the band were once quoted I think as saying if we turn into a U2 greatest hits jukebox then the band are finished.

maybe this ain't too far down the line?

lisa2004 said:

I think some U2 fans forget that there are fans that only see them a couple of times each tour so want to hear the main songs - I would have been gutted if I had not heard With Or Without You - which I did in Manc and went MAD!!!!

Same here! Copenhagen was the only Vertigo show I got to see and I cried when U2 played With or without You. The show just wouldn't have been the same! :hug:

Next, Pride or Miss Sarajevo, and please don't complain , sometimes I do the same, but the same old boring set list is far more better than no set list at all. And finally walk in made it in ...

hcbiggs2002 said:

Same here! Copenhagen was the only Vertigo show I got to see and I cried when U2 played With or without You. The show just wouldn't have been the same! :hug:

The Rainy Sunday-evening in Copenhagen....
I was at the Adam-Stage...

u2rove071106007.jpg

u2rove071106006.jpg

u2rove071106003.jpg

u2rove071106001.jpg

]
u2rove071106004.jpg

u2rove071106006.jpg

Last edited:
fly so high! said:

Excellent interveiw.........I can't believe Bono was so nervous that he said he wants to vomit........Solution BOYS...VISIT MORE OFTEN.....WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!
Yes, sounds like good old Bono.
Hopefully someone could upload the interview for those of us who haven't seen it.

These little messages next to a couple songs?

Yahweh - Before the song, Bono tells the crowd that all family members are healthy and he thanks them for their patience.

Sunday Bloody Sunday - Bono takes a boy out of the crowd named Cassidy.

i havn't seen u2 since they were last down here in 98 and i went to one pop show and one zoo ty show, to see them back i don't care if they sing one song (well i do) but just to see them again is enough and make a lot of aussie u2 fans happy. I've never seen my favorite song sung live and prob never will but who cares when ya there ;)

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
Yahweh (davor Ansprache von Bono, alle Familienmitglieder sind wieder gesund(!) und er bedankt sich für die Geduld der australischen Fans)
Walk On
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday (Bono holt aus dem Publikum einen Jungen auf die Bühne mit dem Namen Cassidy)
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
Yahweh (davor Ansprache von Bono, alle Familienmitglieder sind wieder gesund(!) und er bedankt sich für die Geduld der australischen Fans)
Walk On
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday (Bono holt aus dem Publikum einen Jungen auf die Bühne mit dem Namen Cassidy)
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom