Boston I Setlist Party Part I (DON'T POST U2.com SETLIST!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:
hi guys - ahh the return of the setlist party - so many questions to be answered

1. Do we have a source?
2. With The Fly out of rotation will The Edge still be on fire?
3. Was Bono locked in a windowless room all last week relearning all of the lyrics to the songs he wrote?
4. Did Larry spend the week in a spa - degeling *new word* his hair?
5. Was Crumbs a fluke?

so exciting :hyper:

#3 is the one I'm wanting to know about the most. Maybe he'll actually know the words to Walk On and Crumbs now, so they can perform them again. :wink:

cleazer said:
Okay, I have 3 categories for "most likely debuts". Here's my guesses:

never before played - Electrical Storm

not played on Vertigo tour - Mofo

not yet played on 3rd Leg - New Year's Day

Anybody else want to guess?

And by the way, the 3rd Leg has been so cool so far, that U2 don't need to change anything. Just play Fast Cars, Discotheque, and Crumbs, and I think everyone will be happy.

Bless you :bow: but I don't think any of them will be played tonight as they are saving it all for my show Friday night :D

I have tickets to 6 shows on the third leg, but the first few shows have been so cool, that I thinking of adding a seventh or eighth. Who's with me?

Lila64 said:
5.gif

cabowabobottles.gif

will these do?

:drunk:

cleazer said:
I have tickets to 6 shows on the third leg, but the first few shows have been so cool, that I thinking of adding a seventh or eighth. Who's with me?

are you buying? I'll go :drool:

cleazer said:

I am! :hyper: All I need is plane fare, lodging, and a show ticket :wink:

ramblin rose said:

What's Friday night...:confused:

:wink:

hahahaahaha! Looking forward to it! We've achieved string as well! Blue hallmark ribbon we got your back :wink:

when are you arriving?

Axver's prediction for the night: The encore will not open with The First Time.

Axver's other prediction for the night: stunning everyone, Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?) will NOT be played in either the main set or the encores! :shocked:

cleazer said:

I've added two more shows to the seven I was already seeing this leg just in the last couple of weeks! But that's all for me...unless they do go into 2006. ;)

Lila64, can sign into AIM so I can test?

Axver said:
Axver's other prediction for the night: stunning everyone, Treasure (Whatever Happened To Pete The Chop?) will NOT be played in either the main set or the encores! :shocked:

don't talk like that :grumpy:

next you'll be predicting that they don't open with slug

So do we even have a source or are we going to be predicting what they're not going to play for the next two hours :huh:

nurse chrissi said:

don't talk like that :grumpy:

next you'll be predicting that they don't open with slug

Nah, Slug's for sure. But you can guarantee that Where Did It All Go Wrong? won't follow it tonight.

Axver said:

But I heard they rehearsed it in Lisbon

ramblin rose said:

No, I'm staying at my brother's house in New Jersey.

Cool, close enough! Youtwohearts and I are looking forward to meeting you and everyone :dancing:

Should we ruin the excitement of Friday by playing in the setlist thread :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom