Boston 3 Setlist thread-Let the games begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:

If I ever asked me Dad to fix the internet, his eyes would glaze over, and he'd start to tell me how he had to walk 8 miles to school....uphill....both ways....and how he ate coal for lunch, and how there was no oxygen back then....and how me and spoiled kids my age (I'm 34, so, yeah) should shove the internet up our ass. He's a nice guy otherwise, just not what one might call "computer savvy".

The "no oxygen back then" is a nice touch. I might have to try that on my kids. I'm only 39 - but they think that's pretty damn old. They've told me more than once "Mom, in cat years, you'd be dead!"

Also, since my Dad lives 3,000 miles away, he'd not really get here in time to fix it. So, let's hope my internet needs no fixing, that's the safest bet.

I bought a bike today, by the way.

PLAY CRUMBS!!!

Sorry.

when we have to move to a new thread, we get a warning right?...I don't want to be left here when everyone else moves on :)

Setlist:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co. // Bullet w/ Butterfly Wings // I can see for Miles
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart -- boy and girl on stage
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day/ Here Comes the Sun snippet
Miracle Drug

kellyo said:

The "no oxygen back then" is a nice touch. I might have to try that on my kids. I'm only 39 - but they think that's pretty damn old. They've told me more than once "Mom, in cat years, you'd be dead!"

Cats have 9 lives, tell them that. Thanks for the comedy compliment, I like when I make a joke and someone breaks it down. :)

How old are your kids?

No spoken words said:

If I ever asked me Dad to fix the internet, his eyes would glaze over, and he'd start to tell me how he had to walk 8 miles to school....uphill....both ways....and how he ate coal for lunch, and how there was no oxygen back then....and how me and spoiled kids my age (I'm 34, so, yeah) should shove the internet up our ass. He's a nice guy otherwise, just not what one might call "computer savvy".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: funny parody of the ...when I was your age'..... coal for lunch?, indeed!. heee hee hee

Last edited:
Okay, I just got back. My Crew lost 3-0 to the Metrostars!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Its nice to see LAPOE show up as the opener again. Hopefully it'll show up once a week or once every other week.

Setlist:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co. // Bullet w/ Butterfly Wings // I can see for Miles
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart -- boy and girl on stage
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day/ Here Comes the Sun snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

cleazer said:
Okay, I just got back. My Crew lost 3-0 to the Metrostars!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Its nice to see LAPOE show up as the opener again. Hopefully it'll show up once a week or once every other week.

Was that Soccer <Football, ok, non-Americans? :)> talk? Wow. I think I want to go to Germany to see some World Cup action next year. That, or Italy for the Olympics. I hope I get to do one or the other.

ladywithspinninghead said:

haha!

But we can go gallivanting in the Muskokas for their tribute bands? :sexywink:

Muskokas = two hours away, no border crossing, and no work missed *g*

US = border crossing (and I can't find my birth certificate!), much more expensive, and missing work ;)

And you can't say anything since you're going to be gallivanting in the Muskokas for sure - I still have to see if I can get a ride! ;)

I have three windows open on my computer now: the setlist party, the mp3's from Thursday, and the lesson plans for my summer class that starts next week. And it's Saturday night! :help:

dazzledbylight said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: funny parody of the ...when I was your age'..... coal for lunch?, indeed!. heee hee hee

:laugh: and there was no oxygen!!! :lmao:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I have three windows open on my computer now: the setlist party, the mp3's from Thursday, and the lesson plans for my summer class that starts next week. And it's Saturday night! :help:

Close the lesson plans window?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom