Boston 3 Setlist thread-Let the games begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoIsMyMuse said:
I have three windows open on my computer now: the setlist party, the mp3's from Thursday, and the lesson plans for my summer class that starts next week. And it's Saturday night! :help:

:hug: I have the same windows as your first 2 opened! but I'm almost done with the show:( but its amazing!:drool:

Drea said:

Muskokas = two hours away, no border crossing, and no work missed *g*

US = border crossing (and I can't find my birth certificate!), much more expensive, and missing work ;)

And you can't say anything since you're going to be gallivanting in the Muskokas for sure - I still have to see if I can get a ride! ;)

Here's a story that will bore everyone:

In 1999 I visited Seattle for the first time, and during my trip, I rented a car, and drove to Vancouver, my first trip ever to Canada. When driving back, after spending an amazing day in Vancouver, I get to the border....and I get asked, like everyone, if I have anything to declare....and, I swear, it took all of my self-control to not yell "Yes, sir, I have something to declare. I'M FUCKING CRAZY!!!". What can I say, I used to be really odd. I'm much more normal now. Much. I'm sure of it. I think.

I just got listening to the All Because of YOu/Original of the Species set from Thursday night - methinks someone in the u2 camp might be pregnant:hmm:

for me I was glad lapoE WASN"T the opener because It was my first show I was so looking foward to the songs i love from HTDaab that i hadn't yet heard at all yet{was in brookyn]. if LAPoE had been played first for me -- it would hasve beenm oneof the ...extra specisal moments over with already..

of course i really also wanted to heard what I heard in Brookyn ast Fult Tilt & played more. An just about anything else! :HAPPY: [YAY FOR 3 AB SONGS}

I know they did the whole Here Comes the Sun at the 2nd Atlanta Elevation show (I was there!) as a tribute for George Harrison. I think they played it at 1 other show. Not sure about the snippets. What's Axvers website?

No spoken words said:

Was that Soccer <Football, ok, non-Americans? :)> talk? Wow. I think I want to go to Germany to see some World Cup action next year. That, or Italy for the Olympics. I hope I get to do one or the other.
Yep, that was American soccer talk.

NSW, I went out to Salt Lake for 10 days during the Olympics. It was probably the greatest experience of my life. I wish I could go to Italy next year, but its just not going to happen. I'm going to do my best to get to Vancouver, though.

If you have the opportunity to go to the Olympics, TAKE IT! Chances like that don't come around very often. You won't regret it.

Setlist:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co. // Bullet w/ Butterfly Wings // I can see for Miles
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart -- boy and girl on stage
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day/ Here Comes the Sun snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
NEW YEARS DAY

damn this 45 sec thing!

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I have three windows open on my computer now: the setlist party, the mp3's from Thursday, and the lesson plans for my summer class that starts next week. And it's Saturday night! :help:
Yikes! I hope you don't get them mixed up!

I can't believe the mp3s from Thursday are up already - that's amazing. I just (finally) found Chicago 1 at the same time. From what I understand, it was NOT the best of the Chicago shows - but it's the one I was at, so I figured I needed it for sentimental reasons!

cleazer said:
If you have the opportunity to go to the Olympics, TAKE IT! Chances like that don't come around very often. You won't regret it.

Right on. I got to see a bit of Sydnay and it was a thoroughly good expereince. That being said... I love World Cups so much more because of the travelling element and the pilgramage

Travel + Sport = :drool: :drool:

UKTan said:

Close the lesson plans window?? :)

I wish! But class starts Tuesday, and I've been dawdling enough since I got back from Philly last weekend...

Oh well, there won't be any setlist parties for a few weeks to distract me!

U2dork said:
Setlist:

NEW YEARS DAY

damn this 45 sec thing!

:lol: - first there were complaints that the song was in the set list - then there were complaints when they took it out - u2 can't win

Any reports of a walkabout from Adam?

U2dork said:
I know they did the whole Here Comes the Sun at the 2nd Atlanta Elevation show (I was there!) as a tribute for George Harrison. I think they played it at 1 other show. Not sure about the snippets. What's Axvers website?

I want to say Tampa '01, but I think again it was the whole song, not a snippet...

cleazer said:
Yep, that was American soccer talk.

NSW, I went out to Salt Lake for 10 days during the Olympics. It was probably the greatest experience of my life. I wish I could go to Italy next year, but its just not going to happen. I'm going to do my best to get to Vancouver, though.

Yeah, that's what everyone tells me, and, of course, I'd know that to be true even if nobody told me. Yes, Vancouve is a possibility, too, but I'd love to see them overseas. Imagine Bejing in 2008? Wow. Through my job, I'm sure at the very least I could easily volunteer, maybe even be a PA for NBC. I must think on this.

Glad you got to go to Salt Lake, I was in London at the time, watching the Olympics at like 3am every night on the BBC, or was it Sky Sports? Eh.

Hooray for the return of New Year's Day.

Obviously, that was the "new" song Bono needed to practice tonight. He probably forgot the words, its been so long.:wink:

nurse chrissi said:
I just got listening to the All Because of YOu/Original of the Species set from Thursday night - methinks someone in the u2 camp might be pregnant:hmm:
there are rumor's it's sue, adam's significant other.

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I wish! But class starts Tuesday, and I've been dawdling enough since I got back from Philly last weekend...

Oh well, there won't be any setlist parties for a few weeks to distract me!

I was at the Philly show too :D...Seems way too long ago...altho, I only took the GA wristbands of today lol.

hi ruffian, safe traveling, great visiting & great shows....besides// Italy & ireland...where else ?

{ :reject: has never visited anywhere out of the north american continent <omnly flew 2x's 500 mile each...too anxiety provoking> last flight 87 and last 12 yrs not enough money for it, }

I love NYD and bemoaned its exclusion, glad it is back, I think it's an amazing song LIVE and the best of the much older songs, IMO, with the exception of Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom