Bonosapian Book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bear with me here, guys, I'll need to revisit the book and look at compressing it enough to email! Due to distractions of the :larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: kind last week this may take a little time. It will happen though!!

JCOSTER said:

When I went to the book signing I was gone from 645 to 530, Had all my bases covered friends were picking up the kids, another friend let my dog out...but when she came to let him out he was out of his crate!!!! My hubby didn't close the door all the way and he was out almost all day, I'm lucky he didn't eat the house!

I am so envious, JC--how do you do it all? You must have mad time-management skills! :wink: Do you also work outside the home?

JC was my inspiration with all our 'stalking'!!!!

Our biggest attempt was on thursday - 900-1430 for me 900-1600 or so for Effanbee and Slopsy, then we were all there again from 2100-0430/0500!!!!! WOW!! FUN MADNESS LUNACY AND MEMORIES TO BOOT!!!

And that's with 3 young kids, hubby, our own business etc etc - and for 4+days in a row!!!!

Thanks for your belief JC - it kept me going when energy levels were non-existant!!

MsPurrl said:

I am so envious, JC--how do you do it all? You must have mad time-management skills! :wink: Do you also work outside the home?

Don't be 2 envious....but I am extremely organized and determined to get what I want ahem...(meeting Bono!). And no I haven't worked in 7 years outside the zoo here. The zoo is enough for me!

gluey said:
JC was my inspiration with all our 'stalking'!!!!

Our biggest attempt was on thursday - 900-1430 for me 900-1600 or so for Effanbee and Slopsy, then we were all there again from 2100-0430/0500!!!!! WOW!! FUN MADNESS LUNACY AND MEMORIES TO BOOT!!!

And that's with 3 young kids, hubby, our own business etc etc - and for 4+days in a row!!!!

Thanks for your belief JC - it kept me going when energy levels were non-existant!!

Did you type this as soon as we hung up? Your tooo much!!!

I just knew you would meet Bono the rest was all extra, I just had a feeling!!!!:hug:

JCOSTER said:

Did you type this as soon as we hung up? Your tooo much!!!

I just knew you would meet Bono the rest was all extra, I just had a feeling!!!!:hug:

Yes I did!! lol....but it keeps you going when you know you have people backing you!! It was just the best talking to you!! Thank you sooooo much!!

:hug:

^ yep off to cook dinner now.......tuesday night here.......almost one week to the hour that WE MET LARRY!!! :faint:

WOWOWOWOW Ya'll just keep getting better and better! and as soon as I seen that the book was handed over I got this evil grin..hehe this is great! Im so happy for ya'll too and am at a loss for words..which is about as rare as bono being at a loss for words..:)

and I'd love a copy of the book for my archives.. tanner_sis@yahoo.com

OMG YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING BRILLIANT!! ^____________^

<3<3<33 LOL HAHAHAH i'm so glad Bono got the book!
they're gonna love the mini series that kafrun wrote ;] hahah the part about Edge being left out seriously had me laughing so hard! =)
love!

Effanbee said:
Bear with me here, guys, I'll need to revisit the book and look at compressing it enough to email! Due to distractions of the :larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: kind last week this may take a little time. It will happen though!!

Maybe it's a smarter idea to winzip it and upload it on YSI? :) it saves you a lot of time...

Back
Top Bottom