Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2576439.jpg

2576438.jpg

2576436.jpg

gluey said:

:lmao: OMG! I wondered why that shirt looked familiar! I thought he must have worn it before....but now I realise it's IDENTICAL to a table cloth we given for our wedding nearly 12 years ago!!! :lol:

So very un rock starish, just goes to show you once again that he's a husband and a daddy and just happens to sing for a living!

I don't mind those striped shirts...they aren't my fav, but to me, if Bono was wearing a potato sack he'd still look HOT!!!! :drool: :drool:

Miroslava said:

Well, what else can you expect from a site like that?

I bet he wouldn´t have the balls to tell all this shite to B´s face. The same thing happened with lots of celebrities. Victoria Beckham for instance. He used post lots of crap about her but when she was in LA and walked into the coffee store where he usually hangs out, he was all shy and coy. Gobshite!

:wink:

Somehow I am not shocked that he would delete them... what a dork.

Mine hasn't appeared yet :hmm:

:refreshes:

Edit: I think we broke Perez Hilton :lol: I can't access the page now.

:grumpy: I can't post there!

for some reason, everywhere people seem to think Bono's catholic??? where the heck did they get that crap from? :scratch:

Galeongirl said:
:grumpy: I can't post there!

for some reason, everywhere people seem to think Bono's catholic??? where the heck did they get that crap from? :scratch:

It could be because to a lot of people if someone's a Christian, that automatically makes them Catholic. A lot of people that I know thought I was Catholic because I'm a Christian. I'm not.. Catholic, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom