Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
babeach.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

I love it! We collected some heart shaped rocks from the beach on a visit in October ... I was there for my 20th wedding anniversary

Lobe, I'm assuming since Inditex is one of the biggest fashion distributors in the world, that Bono and Ali were there to discuss their respective clothing lines (EDUN and RED) to garner more support for them.

Either that....or they were looking for a new clothing line for Bono! :laugh:

Anyway, thanks for posting the pics. I thought that they were a much needed addition to this thread. :sexywink:

Mountain Dew Ma said:
apparently ,saying a man is checking out a woman (when its clear hes not) is blasphemy. bono could never look at another woman! Oh the horror!! mothers lock up your daughters!!!!!!
:wink:
bonogirlssttropezqw1.jpg

lol jamila, I honestly think it'd be a good idea to get Bono some new clothes :lmao: these new shirts are kinda... odd!

I'm glad that I could give you a smile today, Gg.

Have a beautiful day - don't let it get away !!

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

last unicorn said:

Well, they look very comfy.

*cuddles up to Bono in his new shirts*

:giggle: comfy yes, I can understand a tablecloth will be comfy..

:lmao: sorry, but I can't help but laughing at his clothes...

zsuzso said:
I don't know what was the number, but we were there last year as well when they play the songs. how lucky we are :)
the lyrics had changed in that song, I'll check which one was it. but it was the only one from the last year's songs, all ot the other were absolutelly new.

I don't want to seem obtrusive or anything I'm just wondering if you had the chance to check which song was played yet?
If you already replied and the answer got buried in the discussion I apologize.

I really envy you being on the beach right on time and being relaxed enough to enjoy it as well.
I must say I'm impressed that you didn't tape anything and just enjoyed the moment for what it was, well done!

ETA: Thanks for the pics Kelly!

Wow, where was that, it looks CROWDED?! :huh:

This shirt definitly looks much better, Bono!

And don't get me started about Ali AND Penelope being there. I wonder what the taloid media will say about that? Btw, I love Ali's new curly hair.

Thanks kelly For posting the new photos :D Ali And bono look great :D

The photo with bono and 2 girls in swimwear I can see bono looking at that girls boobs:huh:

Niamh_Saoirse said:
*GASP* Oh Noes! Ali, Bono and Penelope all together in the same club! They are having a threesome!

*SARCASM*
No sarcasm i bet they did it....

:wink: Lol i still laugh when people get all upset with seeing him holding hands etc. Come on have some faith in the B-man.

kellyahern said:

Look at that! Bono has quickly lost interest in Penelope Cruz. In this photo he isn't even looking at her and holding another woman's hand. The man is changing his ladies like other people are changing their underwear.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom