Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Yeah!! I noticed that too, about the hair growing out a wee bit! :applaud:

Oh and do you guys think that he's out with Ali so the pap's can snap pictures of them together to shut up the gossip mongers?
On second thought, he and Ali probably don't care one way or the other because they trust each other so much and they probably think it's funny!

Jeannieco said:
^^^ Yeah!! I noticed that too, about the hair growing out a wee bit! :applaud:

Oh and do you guys think that he's out with Ali so the pap's can snap pictures of them together to shut up the gossip mongers?
On second thought, he and Ali probably don't care one way or the other because they trust each other so much and they probably think it's funny!

:wink: the real question is, will the paparazzi recognize Ali as his wife, or will they not notice her because she's not famous?

kellyahern said:
dsfdf-1.jpg

woah :ohmy:

he looks different

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
i love how the paparazzi are so stupid. :D

:lol:

U2isthebest said:

Stupidity=:drool: I swear, I've seen Eve wear that rosary before. I think it's beautiful:love:

I just realized this comment sounded like I was directing the stupidity comment at Last Unicorn's rosary comment I quoted. I meant the people on those gossip sites accusing Bono of having an affair are stupid. My bad!

silvrlvr said:
If the band would just release some music, even beach clips, I can guarantee there will be shorter threads like this. It's 'cause we don't have anything else to talk about! :)

Really, I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks, silvrlvr.
:wink:

The amount of time and effort that people have put into the almost mind-numbing speculation about Bono and his entourage in France this Summer is amazing....and a bit obsessive.

Anyway, Bono and Ali were actually in Spain this past Friday to attend a meeting of Inditex, one of the world's fashion distributors.

You can find THREE new pictures of Bono and Ali (and an autograph that he must have done for a fan) by visiting Edge's Blog for today:

http://reginaonumb.blog.uol.com.br/

They are some GREAT pictures. :dancing:

ENJOY!! :bonodrum:

corianderstem said:

ONTD! :lol:

I love that place, but yeah. Any mention of Bono, and the haters come out of the woodwork. You have to take it all with a grain of salt the size of your head.

edit: Wow, they actually went easy on him. Most people who commented seem to realize how ridiculous he'd be to flaunt an affair so publicly and in front of his own daughter.

Color me pleasantly surprised! Maybe most of the Bono haters on ONTD got bored with bitching about him. :wink:

Same here! I love that place 'cus it's hilarious.

I thought they were gonna go for the kill but they actually surprised me.

:bono:: Hello paparazzi...Look... That's Ali.
She's my beautiful wife, so go away and stop with the gossip.

aww thanks, love the new pics.
Ali+sunglasses = :drool:

Zara=H&M in case people don't know, and they're coming to Hollywood. I'll bet they just love the publicity the Hewsons gave them.

silvrlvr said:
Zara=H&M in case people don't know, and they're coming to Hollywood. I'll bet they just love the publicity the Hewsons gave them.

Really! :ohmy: Does that mean we might be seeing some Edun clothing selling at the European H&M shops?!? :hyper:

Thanks to every who provided us with the new pics! :wink:

u2jesusgirl said:

Not for sure if anyone has seent his yet, so I will post the link and pictures. ENJOY!!

bono-penelope-cruz-helena-christ-7.jpg

Bono graciously holds Ms. Cruz's fingertips while gazing through his sunglasses and halloween button down shirt at Penelope's flowing bosoms.

Re: Re: Bono in S. France now! Must be vacation time!

Mountain Dew Ma said:

Bono graciously holds Ms. Cruz's fingertips while gazing through his sunglasses and halloween button down shirt at Penelope's flowing bosoms.

:eyebrow:

:banghead:

I give up. All this nonsense has almost put me off coming here.

:shrug:

umm

1- it was a joke. you can clearly see his eyes are not directed at ms. cruz's chest.

2- who cares even if he did look at her boobs. really.

i looked at the picture because somebody directed me to it and thats a caption i thought of when i saw the picture. i thought it to be humorous.

apparently ,saying a man is checking out a woman (when its clear hes not) is blasphemy. bono could never look at another woman! Oh the horror!! mothers lock up your daughters!!!!!!

Mountain Dew Ma :hug:

I guess it just shows how differently comments can be taken.

Maybe a strategically placed smiley would have put the comment in the right context. :wink: I think it's just that this whole thread has been pretty much a nightmare with the speculation nonsense that because it was all pretty much under control (finally) , an innocently intended comment like yours made it feel like groundhog day because it was misunderstood where you were coming from....

Last edited:
CMM said:

Oh, Bono.

Somewhere, a country bake sale is missing a talbe cloth.

:lmao: OMG! I wondered why that shirt looked familiar! I thought he must have worn it before....but now I realise it's IDENTICAL to a table cloth we given for our wedding nearly 12 years ago!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom