Bono in New York

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Picture023.jpg

Our conversation.

ME: Dude, you're killing us with this. Please, please release a non-album single with some b-sides. Something! We're dying for new tunes from you.

BONO: Yeah, I know. We actually talked about doing that, releasing a single or some demos or something. I dunno. Could still happen.

ME: You guys do that and I'll give each of you a dollar. Or a cookie.

BONO (laughing): Sounds good.

Then he got ushered off.
OK. This has been the coolest birthday week ever.

Congratulations Raf!!! This meet realy was a great birthday gift.:applaud:

... He always gives a moment when he can.
Yes. What's wonderfull. This carefull with us brings some sense to our passion. He knows how important this moments are to us.

And JC (I've lost your quote), don't be sad.

We here in São Paulo have passed throught a terrible night last year, with the possibility of he comes. Well, didn't hapen... but we keep our hope.

I know that your time with Bono will come!!!:hug:

Picture008.jpg

Our conversation.

ME: Dude, you're killing us with this. Please, please release a non-album single with some b-sides. Something! We're dying for new tunes from you.

BONO: Yeah, I know. We actually talked about doing that, releasing a single or some demos or something. I dunno. Could still happen.

Then he got ushered off.

LULZ, great conversation!

"Or a cookie"

Looks like Bono's been laying off those, HE LOOKS SO GOOD!

I wish I was born in the 60's, I'd be 18 and he'd be 18 and we'd get along so well, I know it (We'd both be out of our minds LOLO)! I think I'm to young to understand this older Bono completely.

Musician Bono, left, explains the significance of his gift after he presented Japanese Prime Minister Taro Aso with a red I-Pod Nano during a private meeting at the United Nations, Thursday, Sept. 25, 2008. The red I-Pod is part of the red campaign to fight AIDS globally.

japanesepm1.jpg

japanesepm2.jpg

japanesepm3.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Our conversation.

Then he got ushered off.

Your pictures and conversations=BRILLIANT!!!!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

Back
Top Bottom