Blue Mountains, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See you, Serena, and hi Bonnie! :wave:

Serena had a very big night last night and couldn't stand the sight of drunk Bono. :lol:

Serena, you're no longer Inthistowntastic.

A dagger, a dagger in my heart!

After last night, drunk Bono was the last thing I wanted to look at! :lol:

To make a long story short: I got super wasted (on 50% mint schnapps) to the point that I don't remember anything after like, midnight except for leaning over a trashcan (which I also apparently passed out on for about an hour and a half.) and got so super hungover that the V8 trick didn't work and I got sick anyway.

So I just made the hastiest U2 tracklist ever. This has such a dodgy order and I haven't even listened to it, I just made it in a single bloody minute, but I needed a sixth disc to post to my mother and she wants some U2, so I threw together some good early stuff.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if this works. I'm burning it now to post in 30 minutes, and I'll listen to it later! :lol:

1. Gloria
2. Rejoice
3. The Electric Co.
4. Like A Song
5. A Celebration
6. A Day Without Me
7. Treasure
8. Drowning Man
9. Tomorrow
10. I Will Follow
11. Out Of Control
12. New Year's Day
13. Twilight
14. An Cat Dubh
15. Into The Heart
16. Surrender
17. 40

After last night, drunk Bono was the last thing I wanted to look at! :lol:

To make a long story short: I got super wasted (on 50% mint schnapps) to the point that I don't remember anything after like, midnight except for leaning over a trashcan (which I also apparently passed out on for about an hour and a half.) and got so super hungover that the V8 trick didn't work and I got sick anyway.

Whoa! Well, sorry to hear about that. I hope my avatar causes no harm, then. :hug:

You have a good one, I hope you're feeling better. :wave:

I don't think I'll bother trying :lol:

Gyroscope have that song thats always on the AFL commericals for Channel 10's coverage.

I was hoping for free booze!

... I still have no idea! Sure, I sometimes watch the AFL, but they aren't playing ads for it DURING the game. :wink:

Whoa! Well, sorry to hear about that. I hope my avatar causes no harm, then. :hug:

You have a good one, I hope you're feeling better. :wave:

Your avatar brings the lulz. No worries. :wink:

Thanks. :hug: I feel tons better, but apparently I didn't actually come home until around 4 am and who knows when I really fell asleep. I just know I was up by 8, so I am exhausted! :lol:
Also, new remedy for hangovers since V8 failed me today: Dry cereal and powerade/gatorade.

Anyway, yes, I am off now. Have a good one! :wave:

Your avatar brings the lulz. No worries. :wink:

Thanks. :hug: I feel tons better, but apparently I didn't actually come home until around 4 am and who knows when I really fell asleep. I just know I was up by 8, so I am exhausted! :lol:
Also, new remedy for hangovers since V8 failed me today: Dry cereal and powerade/gatorade.

Anyway, yes, I am off now. Have a good one! :wave:

Ah, thank god for that. :lol: Glad you're feeling better.

I used gatorade instead of V8 the other day! It worked pretty nicely. Vegemite on toast is good too, but of course that's a bit harder for you to get.

Catch you later! :wave:

I demand that this be done. The Council of Reggo has spoken.

I think I'm in round 2 for DI...:reject: Phanan just asked me for my info file for his site...

Ah fuck, I need to go to the post office and to uni. God, today's running away from me.

I'll see you folks in about four hours. Have a good one. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom