Best Song Survivor: Rattle And Hum Round V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
desire should be the one eliminated, but I'm voting for God Part II to save Hawkmoon, which I'd like to see going ahead alongside Heartland.

I also like both songs over Desire, but based on past results, it seems that the only way to save Hawkmoon for another round is to oust God Part II.

So God Part II it is.

Seconded.

If it was R&H movie version of Desire it passes GPII anyway...but both pale in comparison to Hawkmoon.

Disappointing results, but not terribly surprising. The final three will be Desire/Heartland/AIWIY, with Desire likely not making it through.

Disappointing results, but not terribly surprising. The final three will be Desire/Heartland/AIWIY, with Desire likely not making it through.

As of right now, 54 votes are for either "Hawkmoon" or "God Part II"...that means 54 people will have to make a new choice by the time we get to that final three. "Desire" only has 15 more votes than "Heartland" so it's certainly possible that "Heartland" could be the one ousted. Last round had some interesting shifts occur at the end..."In God's Country" looked dead for ages and managed to squeak through as all of the chips going back into play continually fell in its favor.

End the poll so we can oust Desire next...boldly go where no Hawkmoon has gone before :)

YES. It's tied.

I think I'm going to take this result.

Back
Top Bottom