Best Song Survivor: No Line On The Horizon Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the fourth round for No Line On The Horizon in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top three songs from this album will proceed to the 2000s semi-final. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the third round, Crazy Tonight got eliminated.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
11. Stand Up Comedy
10. Get On Your Boots
9. Crazy Tonight

GRAND FINALISTS
1. New Year's Day
2. A Sort Of Homecoming
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Bad
5. With Or Without You
6. One Tree Hill
7. All I Want Is You
8. Until The End Of The World
9. The Fly
10. Zooropa
11. Stay
12. Gone

2000S SEMI-FINALISTS
1. Beautiful Day
2. Walk On
3. Kite
4. Vertigo
5. City Of Blinding Lights

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
41 votes: Crazy Tonight
27: Cedars Of Lebanon
20: White As Snow
13: Unknown Caller
8: Fez-Being Born
2: No Line On The Horizon
1: Magnificent, Moment Of Surrender, Breathe
(Total votes: 114)

I'm holding onto my vote again. Ideally, I'd go after Breathe. However, I am happy to vote Unknown Caller to protect WAS and Cedars, or if I must, Cedars to protect White As Snow. Cedars is my fourth favourite on the album; White As Snow is my second, and one of my top 50 U2 tracks (Fez being the only 2000s song to rate higher).

Unknown Caller is the only track here I don't care for, and even that one is decent enough.

I think Cedars is interesting, haunting and awesome, and yet of the remaining songs, it's the only one I can vote for.

I can't pick! I'll vote to save Cedars if need be.

Ok, since two of my favourites are out already, I just can't bear to see WAS go this round.

I'm averting my eyes and voting for Cedars again. :angry:

The Cream of the Crop

No Line
Magnificent
Moment
Fez
White as Snow
Breathe
Cedars

Please get rid of the rest. :)

yeah, that too. the only songs i really ever would want to skip or anything is boots and crazy tonight.

i don't skip crazy tonight, i really enjoy it - for what it is.

i skip boots unless i'm too lazy to hit next. and to show how much i like boots and how solid i think this album is, i loaded boots into the radio station playlist today - i wouldn't add something from u2 that would embarrass me.

so it's still a really fucking solid album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom