Best Song Survivor: Grand Final VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the seventh grand final in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave just one song left standing as the very favourite. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the sixth grand final, EYKIW failed and A Sort Of Homecoming was sent home.

Now we enter the forum's top ten ...

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
16. Kite
15. Moment Of Surrender
14. Gone
13. Magnificent
12. Beautiful Day
11. A Sort Of Homecoming

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
29 votes: A Sort Of Homecoming
26: Zooropa
14: Stay
13: One Tree Hill
8: All I Want Is You
7: The Unforgettable Fire
6: Until The End Of The World
1: Bad, With Or Without You
0: New Year's Day, The Fly
(Total votes: 105)

Stay. It's the least best song here and will hopefully protect better songs like OTH and Zooropa.

Shame about ASOH. :(

Hard to care as much now with Beautiful Day gone. Zooropa or NYD or UF to hopefully be final three.

What the hell is wrong with these people? ASOH gone?

Zoocrappa again.

arent these polls a little skewed then if people are always "holding their votes" to benefit another song, and not necessarily voting for their least favorite?

Zooropa put up a good fight. I'm pleased with how far it made it. Just a shame ASOH had to be the one to go instead of, I dunno, WOWY.

arent these polls a little skewed then if people are always "holding their votes" to benefit another song, and not necessarily voting for their least favorite?

I suppose there simply has to be one of these posts every thread.

on a serious note, I can't believe One Tree Hill and Zooropa look set to leave so EARLY it's insane considering they were both in the last two or three in another contest*! New Years Day, The Fly and Until The End Of The World are great but yyyyyeeeeeesh!! :huh:

*that said I realise the other contests were void of any A-sides and stuff

Before anyone votes for Zooropa, please watch:

ZOOROPA

That opening riff is one of the greatest things the Edge has ever done, the lyrics are wondifforous and the song is one big explosion of joy and nausea at the same time. A timeless U2 mindfuck of a song.

DON'T GO THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom