Beaver Liquors - 110 E Beaver Creek Blvd Avon, CO Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...I lost a lot of it early last year...Axver might remember what I referred to as "The Great iPod crash of '08". It happened right around the time I joined the superthread.

Did you only keep your music on your iPod or was it both in iPod and iTunes?

I think when you joined must've been while I was on hiatus.

Did you only keep your music on your iPod or was it both in iPod and iTunes?

I think when you joined must've been while I was on hiatus.

I had a very small hard drive on my last laptop, so yes, I had to keep it all on the iPod. I did some formatting, ripped all the music back to the computer, and wiped the iPod...and found out that the songs I ripped to the computer were all 0k :scream:

Still the most epic shit was when Bonnie and I reviewed Murmurs Of Earth.

I had a very small hard drive on my last laptop, so yes, I had to keep it all on the iPod. I did some formatting, ripped all the music back to the computer, and wiped the iPod...and found out that the songs I ripped to the computer were all 0k :scream:

Oh wow. That sucks! That happened to me about 2 years ago. My iPod and computer both just happened to crash the same day. Thankfully, I learned about mp3 blogs in that time.... And spent a LONG time re-ripping stuff.

Oh wow. That sucks! That happened to me about 2 years ago. My iPod and computer both just happened to crash the same day. Thankfully, I learned about mp3 blogs in that time.... And spent a LONG time re-ripping stuff.

I used to have a file of everything I lost...but now even thats gone.

Come on people, I've a new thread good to go. :waiting:

Where has everyone gone? This was rockin' along earlier. Did Liam pull a Curtis?

Geez. And you can't download things, right?

I don't even really WANT to download anymore. I'm so content with Napster, and the only time I need to download is for DI, and then I just buy the tracks for my list off Amazon, and queue everyone else's up on Napster if I can...if not THEN I download them, but only as a last resort.

I don't even really WANT to download anymore. I'm so content with Napster, and the only time I need to download is for DI, and then I just buy the tracks for my list off Amazon, and queue everyone else's up on Napster if I can...if not THEN I download them, but only as a last resort.

I don't know what I'd do without downloading. I'd never discover new music. I'm getting married, which means I need to save. And I'm in a band that records. So there's that too.

I don't know what I'd do without downloading. I'd never discover new music. I'm getting married, which means I need to save. And I'm in a band that records. So there's that too.

$12.95 a month and I've already almost heard 20 new albums this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom