bear with me, I'm new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3424835923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323699%3A2664%3Aot1lsi

more shadeless bono

starsgoblue said:
Yes she is. I hardly even mess with JT Bono pics cause I know she's got it down to a T....or a JT as this case may be.....(yuk yuk) Ugh, I am a dork.

Good one.:lol:

Although I have enlarged my collection of baby Bono pix recently. I feel kind of like a perv with those though.:reject:

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
dont worry, youre in dork company here:D

I agree with you
mention JT bono
and u2granny is all over it. dont even bother:laugh:

any other bono and were all over it!

Don't forget RH Bono. Or sweaty Bono.

Last edited:
He is such a flirt!!!!! :wink:

I just want a Bono Huggle !! This is so embarrasing, I actually said those exact words out loud at the concert... the kids behind me just looked at me like I was insane... Huggle (hug/snuggle) is just one of those words that should not be said outloud... :|

u2bonogirl said:

oh my
i did forget!
eek
please accept my appologies
so can i have achtung bono and pop bono?
:D
I love them

Pop is not a problem. May I join in from time to time with achtung Bono?

one4u2 said:

:tsk: remember PLEBA rule, don't be eating or drinking stuff when veiwing hot photos in PLEBA!
Least like some unfortunate people here you end up with something worse that soda up your nose, when someone makes you laugh at mealtime {at home or in public-- i've had MY share!}.

and welcome to 'gals nite out' :wink:

HOLY CRAP!!

This is officially the BEST THREAD EVER!!

pardon me, i'm still new but i'm hyperventilating over here. DON'T STOP! PLEASE! :drool:

whoo, and I'm new and yay I started it! But I had no idea it would turn into hot pictures of epic proportions....:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom