Barcelona I Setlist Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
018.jpg

019.jpg

totally - fucking disaster.

This is not 360.

They are losing about 1/3 of the floor space with a bad floor plan. In 3D the Claw is genius, but I think behind the stage is a waste of space that could have been utilized much much better.

I actually thought people were going to be able to stand around the entire thing. I was surprised to see the back empty.

Oh dear... (again, from Mccormick's tweets)

#U2 band fall out of sync. Bono stops them and counts them back in & it suddenly comes to life
half a minute ago from txt

#U2 Somebodys out of tune onstage. It happens to the best. May be a prob btwn Edge & his keyboard sequence
1 minute ago from txt

#U2 One ... Gtr, vox, gentle stadium singalong

omg hahahaha

I totally agree, but I think there should be some work-around. Like I would letthe Redzone people in 30 min prior to the rest of GA and then let everyone else in and open the whole floor to everyone. I cannot believe how much empty space there is on the floor so close to the stage.

Problem is the people who already have red zone tickets might not apreciate paying $200 and the person next to them paying $55

REDZONE IS FUCKING EMPTY

How do you think Bono feels walking that ramp and seeing that space only about three people deep?

I am sure (hope) they are going to change that.

That looks extremely weak - no one bought those tix because they were too expensive and now the money wont go to charity and thus, some of the most prime real estate in the stadium sits empy.

I dont mean to bitch, but I think that was a really bad planning idea.

Get as many folks against the barricade as possible, not the least.

bad

:down:

yeah it does look sparsely populated! not a good look at all!

I don't want the Red Zone packed. I paid extra so I wouldn't have to wait in line all day long to get a decent spot. Sorry it doesn't look good for some of you, but it looks great to me!

It is also not just a visual thing, but allowing more people to get closer.

The whole idea of an empty VIP section sucks.

You paid extra, you should get something extra like getting in early and choosing the exact spot you want, but to deny others and leave the floor empty seems silly...

Oh dear... (again, from Mccormick's tweets)

#U2 band fall out of sync. Bono stops them and counts them back in & it suddenly comes to life
half a minute ago from txt

#U2 Somebodys out of tune onstage. It happens to the best. May be a prob btwn Edge & his keyboard sequence
1 minute ago from txt

#U2 One ... Gtr, vox, gentle stadium singalong

ouch

I actually thought people were going to be able to stand around the entire thing. I was surprised to see the back empty.
No real reason for the band to look behind them then, I guess that's why the seats behind the podium were 30 euros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom