Bacon, Indiana Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that's just cruel.

Come do Honours! All I need to do is submit four research essays at the end of semester ... with a cumulative word count of 19,000.

I'm more worried about coming up with 13,000 words I don't care about, plus 6,000 I do for the thesis draft.

Bullshitting is one of my specialties so I always worry more about finding out what it is I'm bullshitting about

Nothing to see here, just a bunch of tumbleweeds bouncing across the forum landscape.

Superthread! I issue a warning to you all!

:hyper: Reggo is hyper.

Maybe it has something to do with the peanut butter fudge which is half confectioner's sugar.

Maybe it has something to do with Green Day announcing their tour dates for the summer of 2009.

Maybe.

But Reggo is hyper.

And this is never a good thing. :mac:

By "five years of research", I'm guessing he means one day in a community library with two books on completely different topics and 4 years, 364 days (or 365 if the year he visited the library was a leap year!) pondering just what ridiculous leap of logic he can make between them.

Hmm, french onion soup, ramen noodle soup or tomato soup.

Superthread, i leave my lunch in your hands.

That sounds kind of gross, doesn't it?

I'd favour the tomato soup, personally.

Hell, maybe I'll even have that myself, since I don't feel like toasted sandwiches today.

The ramen would probably help combat the excess sugar in my system. Plus I have to get up and go get water to make it as well. Also, and most importantly, i have no spoon.

ramen it is.

Oh, hi axver! :wave:

It should be noted that reggo is illogical, yet overly literal at this level of sugar shock.

Whose stupid idea was it to put a test in the evening. That's my eating/sleeping/Superthreading time! :madwife: And I can't concentrate on things past about 4pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom