Awesome U2 Moments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GalleonGirl. I'm pretty sure VP and me are both male ripped like Leonidas. Are you not entertained?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference
:lol: Bugger, I somehow expected you to be female as well, probably with the same avatars you assume people are alike or something.

Haha, she's met me, and you would be wrong.

Can comfirm that VP is certainly very female. :sexywink: And she has a bunch of cats, how can anyone not love her?

First, Ashley is a very welcome addition to our group, but she can't be a minion. That's just wrong. Now we need a microscopic smoking Bono to be the minion for all three of us. Preferably a new person that we can abuse and not feel bad about it.

The potential is so amazing that I can't image we won't have multitudes vying for the position.

Here, Mikal:

rsz_avatar52813_143.jpg

Ashley, your microscopic smoking Bono is now showing up as a blank x for me, and that concerns me. :( Or perhaps provides reason for punishing Mikal for not making his own. Either way.

Wait. What am I supposed to do? Sorry, I'm on mushrooms right now so I'm just trying to remember that my blanket is a blanket, not a towel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus I'm still living the dream of VP telling me I'm not small enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom