Awesome U2 Moments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been smelling my cat's belly for signs of infection, post-surgery (as the vet told us). I've said more than once that it smells like freedom.

I would look like Mrs. Garrison's avatar if I tried that with my cat.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I ate Sister Ann too

( i kind of picture of her as a hot nun like Amy Adams in Doubt )

Not sister Ann!!!

See, this is what happens. I start this thread in all sincerity. And then I get sucked into your nonsense. And this is why we can't have nice things, at Interference, why we're all a bunch of jerks.

Go to bed without supper, the lot of you. Maybe we can rethink this thread tomorrow.

Come back tomorrow with an answer that doesn't include Bono touching pregnant women, because that shit is just creepy, not awesome.

Ok one of you two has to change their fucking avatar because it's creeping me out to see both of you post back to back...but now quoting each other? My brain hurts.

And since VP has been around forever, that means you, Ogreoperopolla

Sent from my ass crack

Ok one of you two has to change their fucking avatar because it's creeping me out to see both of you post back to back...but now quoting each other? My brain hurts.

Sent from my ass crack

Yeah, it won't be me. The smaller avatar people always seem to disappear eventually. The ones who don't, I think of them as my minions. There are not many circumstances where I am allowed minions, so I am okay with Oregoropa. He/she seems like a strange but agreeable sort.

Most importantly...go to bed people, and wake up thinking of awesome U2 things that don't have to do with pregnant people and shit, and post them. OKAY?? My main goal at this point is to beat Cobbler's thread, haha.

I have to say, I feel a little ashamed about liking the Crazy Tonight tour mix, but I do. Fun, fun, fun.

Also, we can take that particular avi of Bono as often as it comes. What a great image.

.. I would have ... loved it if they put Bono on mute. playing the remix live was awesome. Bono squealing and sortoff half assed rapping over it live. Not so much.

Anyway I still liked the ballsy move of them to play the remix version.

(Avatars look the same size in tapatalk to add to the confusion)

---

awesome moment: Bono's "Drunk Hitler"/The Fly entering the stage during Zoo Station

Sent from my ass crack using Interference Joanne

Except that if you look under the Bono nesting doll avatars you'll see Oregoropa joined before VP.

Picture-25-e1336756798470.png

We need the third minion for the Russian Dolls. I only started becoming a chronic poster due to a new boring job. Otherwise I was asleep on the board through the past decade.

We need the third minion for the Russian Dolls. I only started becoming a chronic poster due to a new boring job. Otherwise I was asleep on the board through the past decade.

Yes. Then we will torture that person mercilessly. Make them bring us drinks and feed us peeled grapes and shit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom