Australia/NZ - We Have Dates, But Still Desperate Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally managed to get into Ticketek's site, and after fighting 5 mins of server errors I managed to login to find that it now seems to be totally sold out.

My friend who scored Melbourne II definitely covered me! Yessss! :hyper:

bono_man2002, I'm not sure if he will have a second spare but I think he might. It's GA, but if you want it and it's spare, then I'll see if you can buy it.

Axver said:
My friend who scored Melbourne II definitely covered me! Yessss! :hyper:

bono_man2002, I'm not sure if he will have a second spare but I think he might. It's GA, but if you want it and it's spare, then I'll see if you can buy it.

I'll be happy with my nosebleed.

sokki said:
i thought this week wouldn't be as bad as last week. that was obviously wrong lol.

This week was better because of the Ticket limit, less tickets being sold to corprates ahead of time and that there would have been a few less people going for them.

It was worse because it forced more people out onto the streets.

There are still some single Syd tix left as of 10.31am

If it says allocation exhausted/no tix avail etc, keep clicking back then try clicking continue again some came up 3rd or 4th time around...

Last edited:
After trying for a few mins I managed to get a single seat.... but I need two - and preferably GAs.

I purchased my sydney Tickets at 9:40 or so, and it was the 36,000th ticket sold.

If you look at the bottom of the ticket you will see something saying PAX:36000 which indicated what number ticket you have.

Sydney tickets left at 10:31? I finally got through at 10:15 am, and was told at 10:25 it was completely sold out??

After waiting for so long I must say I'm.....no words for it.
Bono old friend , you are a hard man to get to see. I'm pleased your band is going so well, but at the moment quite devastated to know that you'll be there and I won't.
A curse on anyone who buys tickets motivated by greed
:sad:
Have fun musiclovers . Take good care of U2 while they are in our country. We want them to have a good time and come back again someday.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

**prays to the musicgods to keep them safe on their tour around the southern hemisphere** I always said they should come to Australia in March. It's the best time of year here imho. St Pat's Day in Auckland will be a treat and St Valentine's in Mexico :love: April Fool's day in Sydney...perfect :)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year U2. God bless you lads

Silly lady at ticketek gave me 2 a reserve seats when I asked for 1....so I am now going both night!!! after camping out since 11pm last night - I think I deserve it though - now just to find a friend..... :wave: Sydney 1 and 2 - here I come!!!

What a day, totally miss out on tickets and then a friend has spares for both shows that I want. Thoroughly delighted now! :)

I'm amazed how many New Zoolanders didn't get tickets, when we both seem to fall straight into them. How on earth I went on the site (with no refreshing) and went straight through and purchased the tickets 4 hours after they went on sale I will never know. :lol:

timothius said:
I'm amazed how many New Zoolanders didn't get tickets, when we both seem to fall straight into them. How on earth I went on the site (with no refreshing) and went straight through and purchased the tickets 4 hours after they went on sale I will never know. :lol:

I'm stunned you managed to do that. The site's STILL busy for me; I'm so thankful for awesome friends right now!

This tour's going to rock so much.

timothius said:
We won't let this thread die until it melts the site into a Ticketmasteresque "Server Busy" heap. :combust:

:drool:

U2 fans kill the Internet! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom