Australia/NZ - We Have Dates, But Still Desperate Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

Even the un born!

MY OLD DRIVEWAY COULD DO THIS BETTER. That frigging driveway had more brains than all the employees of Ticketfuckup put together.

I think Ticketek's server's crashed! - or at least the one dishing the "busy" page... I'm getting error messages now.

Well done, Australian ticketing agencies, you really know how to screw fans! :happy:

Do they both deserve one very pissed of E-mail if I end up missing out?

I mean, surely, with demand for the first shows, they should be ready for the second.

bono_man2002 said:
Do they both deserve one very pissed of E-mail if I end up missing out?

I mean, surely, with demand for the first shows, they should be ready for the second.

I think they decided less shows = less servers required. :happy:

Let's send them a few tokens of our appreciation. :evil:

How did you buy tickets? I keep getting

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

bono_man2002 said:

Easy......QUEUE UP!

I did last week, with no hassles, and If I had half a brain, i would have done it again.

Drive down to Shepparton Mall and buy me tickets!!! :mad:

Please? :hyper: :love: :beg:

That doesn't surprise me Axver - I checked ebay earler today and saw some auctions for Sydney II tickets - long before they went on sale.

Shag On A Rock said:
Is it just me getting that server error? Is it my computer or theirs?

TM's now giving me "HTTP/1.1 Server Too Busy" :drool:

According to Ticketstuffup, it's always our fault. They're divine and never fail. Let us grovel at their feet for tickets as they dispense them like candy to the holy scalpers! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom