Audioscrobbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm going to ask again, but is there a currently cooperative audipod thing somewhere?

IWasBored said:
i'm going to ask again, but is there a currently cooperative audipod thing somewhere?

I use this...

http://projects.afterglo.ws/wiki/AudioPodHome

But a warning... update your AudioPod before you play anything new in iTunes... I had like 100 songs listened to over the past couple of days that just disappeared because I played songs more recently in iTunes... so I lost the record of those songs :(

Is it sad that I was depressed by that? :reject:

you mean shit actually happens in scrobbler groups? is it like therapy? do you all get in touch with your inner feelings, james blunt-style? oh crap, i'm a member of that community.

sounds good. except for that circle part. makes me think when you're done mocking bono you bust out the guitars and sing kumbaya.

more important than smores are the skewers/sharpened sticks. good for poking people.

GrumpyBump.gif

Somebody explain to me how the Last.fm radio thing works. It's weird to go to a random user's page and see this:

• What.gif

you have to install some radio player, and that's where my knowledge ends. i downloaded it a while ago, but it broke.

Isn't the radio player only available for premium users or is it now free for everyone? I used to use it when I was a premium member but there were a lot of glitches with it (songs playing too fast, wrong song titles showing up, and a bunch of other crap), so I didn't use it too much.

i don't know. i know i used it, but it might have been when i was a premium member. it didn't work and it sucked, was the main point i was trying to get across.

I haven't even got the error messages - it appears to have given up registering some the stuff I listen to:(

Shouldn't they try and make sure the old system works properly rather than making another which will probably end up causing loads more errors....

Last edited:
LJT said:
Shouldn't they try and make sure the old system works properly than making another which will probably end up causing loads more errors....

You'd think they'd have the intelligence to do that, but apparently not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom