ATTENTION BLUE ROOM/ CHICAGO FANS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thefly74

Babyface
HEY BLUE ROOM THIS IS ROB FROM CHICAGO FIRST NIGHT FIRST LEG OF TOUR(OMAHA, NEBRASKA). WHAT TIME ARE YOU GETTING IN LINE? I'M GOING TO THE FIRST SHOW IN CHICAGO AGAIN!!!
HOW ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE??? JUST CURIOUS. CAN'T WAIT TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Hey Rob, I'am not sure what time at this point. It depends on which friend is going with me. My friend Mike from Nashville who was with me for the 1st leg shows is not going this time. Give me your email address and I will shoot you an email when I know for sure.

Originally posted by Blue Room:
Hey Rob, I'am not sure what time at this point. It depends on which friend is going with me. My friend Mike from Nashville who was with me for the 1st leg shows is not going this time. Give me your email address and I will shoot you an email when I know for sure.

Hopefully we'll have a nice, warm day to sit outside.

See you in line!

------------------

"I can't remember not having a good time in Chicago!"-Bono(Chicago 5-12-01)

Rob, I sent you an email.

I hope you are right mikal. It could be very crappy out there in mid October. I remember on the first leg, the first show it was cold, the 2nd show it was just right, the third show it was very hot and the last show it was just right. So it pretty much ran the gambit over those 4 days. I can handle cold, I just dont want wet on top of it!

Rob, I sent you an email.

I hope you are right mikal. It could be very crappy out there in mid October. I remember on the first leg, the first show it was cold, the 2nd show it was just right, the third show it was very hot and the last show it was just right. So it pretty much ran the gambit over those 4 days. I can handle cold, I just dont want wet on top of it!

Mid October we usually get a good dose of Indian Summer! And I'm from Green Bay! So if it's nice up here, it should be great down there! I'm crossing my fingers!

MIKAL:
WHAT TIME ARE YOU GETTING TO THE UNITED ON CENTER THE 15TH? TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY WE WILL BE ELEVATED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE!

Originally posted by thefly74:
MIKAL:
WHAT TIME ARE YOU GETTING TO THE UNITED ON CENTER THE 15TH? TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY WE WILL BE ELEVATED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE!

Not sure yet! Probably late morning!

------------------
This place is too addicting.

Another Nashville fan?!? If your friend is online, he is welcome to join the U2TN egroup. You or he can email me for more info. No, I didn' start it. But I'm all for getting the Nashville fan base united!
smile.gif
We had a get-together last Friday, at a Waterboys concert. It was lotsa fun meeting all these people.
smile.gif

BTW I'll be in the Chicago GA lines both days.

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

Back
Top Bottom