Arrested Development

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

Thanks anyway :(

000wstw8

1 of the 5 caps I made

Queen Bee said:
Episode description for next week:

"Prison Break-In"
Michael worries when he learns Lucille is dating the warden (James Lipton) behind his father's back.

James Lipton's returning!!! I can't wait :hyper:

(Love the episode title too.)

Jimmy!

I don't remember Tony Hale a commercial. Is it the one where they are in an empty parking lot?

I'll have to check out the link later

I totally remember that commercial. And I have never ever done that kind of thing while in my car, ...............................................................................well almost never.

What you want to see regarding the chicken dance is the whole family at an event like a wedding or something, and then someone plays the chicken dance. Watch the feathers fly!!! and watch Michael run away.

I read on a website that AD scored 2.8/4 on the ratings scale. I dont know what it means but it says it was edged out by a seventh heaven repeat, so it cant be good.

thetitans2k said:
I read on a website that AD scored 2.8/4 on the ratings scale. I dont know what it means but it says it was edged out by a seventh heaven repeat, so it cant be good.

This sucks :slant:

Despite all of its broadcast competition being in repeats, the return of FOX's (households: 3.1/5, #4; adults 18-49: 2.2, #4) comedies "Arrested Development" (households: 2.8/4, #12; adults 18-49: 2.1, #12) and "Kitchen Confidential" (households: 2.1/3, #T14; adults 18-49: 1.7, #13) could only muster a distant fourth place finish. At 9:00/8:00c, the return of "Nanny 911" (households: 3.7/6, #11; adults 18-49: 2.4, #11) didn't fare much better, also taking fourth in the hour.

Queen Bee said:

This sucks :slant:

Despite all of its broadcast competition being in repeats, the return of FOX's (households: 3.1/5, #4; adults 18-49: 2.2, #4) comedies "Arrested Development" (households: 2.8/4, #12; adults 18-49: 2.1, #12) and "Kitchen Confidential" (households: 2.1/3, #T14; adults 18-49: 1.7, #13) could only muster a distant fourth place finish. At 9:00/8:00c, the return of "Nanny 911" (households: 3.7/6, #11; adults 18-49: 2.4, #11) didn't fare much better, also taking fourth in the hour.

wow, fox really sucks.

we need AD to be on another station.

maybe if they'd actually put some effort into advertising that the show had returned, people would've known! :happy:

of course now fox is going to say "even put up against reruns, people won't watch it" and that'll be their excuse for cancelling it. but if they'd let people know it was on...

Here's a video link to Tony Hale's old VW car commercial - http ://www.eurotuned.com/media/vwco...ster-roboto.mov

Whoamygod. I totally remember that commercial. He looks so weird!

This week rocccccccked. Even if I had to watch it out of sync. I'll get it later I suppose.

You can all give :applaud: to got_edge for getting me into AD and then :applaud: me for getting my friend to love it too.
Neither of us have a Nielsen's rating box though. :(

PlaTheGreat said:
Whoamygod. I totally remember that commercial. He looks so weird!

This week rocccccccked. Even if I had to watch it out of sync. I'll get it later I suppose.

You can all give :applaud: to got_edge for getting me into AD and then :applaud: me for getting my friend to love it too.
Neither of us have a Nielsen's rating box though. :(

What about some :applaud: to Queen Bee for mailing you the first 5 episodes of season 3? Where is the love, Pla? Where is the love :sad:

Queen Bee said:

Have you rented 24 yet? :tongue:

They didn't have them in stock until last night so I picked the first two discs right after work today.

BUUUUUUT, I had to go tutor tonight and I just got home. Of course my family couldn't wait for me to start watching :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom