Arrested Development

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ironically, NBC is moving Joey to Tuesdays

and My Name is Earl and The Office to Thursdays on Jan 5th

isn't Will and Grace over after this year? :hmm:

Queen Bee said:
Check out what's replacing AD this January on FOX :mad:

• Monday
    8 p.m. "Skating with Celebrities" (premieres Wednesday, Jan. 18; moves to Mondays Jan. 23-March 6)

It's in its final season :yawn:

it's the only show I know of with a "SUPERDUPER SPECIAL GUEST STAR" every week

sure Sean Hayes is funny, and the guests are funny, but come on, I'm glad it's almost over

NBC needs some more fresh comedy blood like 'Earl' and 'The Office' (well yeah it was from the UK, but this versions just as enjoyable)

I'm watching the first season DVDs (I hope my mom gets my hint about getting me season 2 for Christmas!), and just have to say this:

If the show moves over to cable, I think they should keep the bleeps instead of the cussing. The bleeps are more hilarious than the cussing would be.

Reference: Buster's long, extended bleeps when saying something about Lucille in "Bringing Up Buster." MUCH funnier than the actual cussing could ever be.

It's like nudity - leave it to the imagination.

corianderstem said:

If the show moves over to cable, I think they should keep the bleeps instead of the cussing. The bleeps are more hilarious than the cussing would be.

YUP! :up:

My favorites are, as you said, Buster's:
  • [beeeeeeeeep] YOU OLD HORNY SLUT!
and GOB's harassment speech from season two.. don't want to spoil that one for you, though :wink:

Have any of you guys seen the myspace profiles for the cast and the company? Everyone has their own profile, Lucille, Michael, the Bluth company and even Kitty.

It's pretty funny reading their profiles.:wink: especially Lucille.

If this "Skating with Celebrities" includes Fox executives and body checks, I'll be there. But you know, this ridiculous show will probably do really well, America' s Funniest Home Videos is still on, and that is just crap. Ooops, sorry crap I didn't mean to insult you.

Uncle Trevor- " We wouldn't have had this problem if they had met last year"

monster.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG tonight's episode was hilarious!!!

Oh, and no worries about spoilers, I always check this thread after the episode's airred here on the west coast :sexywink:

Did anyone catch that Buster dancing to Mr. Roboto was a call-back to a car commercial Tony Hale appeared in a couple of years ago? :lol:

Tonights show was another brilliant episode. I was laughing so hard at the end with Tobias saying "why can't I go under water?".

How can they cancel this?? I just dont get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom