ANZAC Cove, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go, Ax; perhaps you're just a talkative bastard rather than a postwhore after all.

Because this is actually kind of lame and I'm bored by it, so I think I'll go do something else until somebody bothers to show up and engage me in some form of conversation.

Yes, lurkers, I see you there and not getting involved. :tsk:

I love Google. Couldn't be bothered getting up to look at the tv guide so just looked it up. :up:

There is nothing good on tonight. :|

Welcome to every night that's not Monday or Wednesday.

Crumbs is being eliminated from HTDAAB before SYCMIOYO and OOTS. :tsk:

Strange question but I'm gonna ask anyway.
I have to spend a couple of hours loading bins of wool tomorrow. These bins sit on the floor, the edge reaches my tum tum and I have to bend right over to fill them.
So, the question is. Do I face the inside of the store so that the passing traffic get a view of my bent over arse or face the outside so that they get an eyeful straight down my top?

Serious question here people. :giggle:

Strange question but I'm gonna ask anyway.
I have to spend a couple of hours loading bins of wool tomorrow. These bins sit on the floor, the edge reaches my tum tum and I have to bend right over to fill them.
So, the question is. Do I face the inside of the store so that the passing traffic get a view of my bent over arse or face the outside so that they get an eyeful straight down my top?

Serious question here people. :giggle:

How much do you hate the area? If you hate it, give 'em the arse.

Toasted sandwiches for dinner. Man, it's high cuisine at the Axver shoebox tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom