Anus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

Will there be some sort of Celebration?

Come to my place and we'll have chocolate.

Oh, wait, you have deformed taste buds.

Axver said:

Bug pinus.

How's it going, Ian?

Things seem to have calmed down around here...although i'm pretty good at speaking too soon.

Now, i know the thread has been in a good place the past few pages, so permit me this:

We're going to get through this anus rather quickly.

pope.gif

Axver said:

Come to my place and we'll have chocolate.

Oh, wait, you have deformed taste buds.

I was thinking of hot cross buns....tis the season!

Watching Seinfeld again : The Movie Love this episode!

"I got the stub....."

I just can't believe how ugly some of the attitudes in FYM have become since the election cycle kicked in.

Well, not that they were all rosy before, but still.

RavenBlue said:
I've never really posted in FYM.. I think only for a few Canuckian issues and that's it's.

I stays out of there!

I've tried to get into it a few times, and I used to like to lurk, but now it's just going crazy. I'll only be around for Aussie and Kiwi threads, really.

bono_man2002 said:

I was thinking of hot cross buns....tis the season!

Watching Seinfeld again : The Movie Love this episode!

"I got the stub....."

I haven't had a single hot cross bun this year! :cry:

I miss the chocolate hot cross buns I used to have in Queensland. Not hot cross buns with choc chips instead of fruit, but with ... I guess it was bread that contained cocoa. It ruled.

Axver said:

I've tried to get into it a few times, and I used to like to lurk, but now it's just going crazy. I'll only be around for Aussie and Kiwi threads, really.

And, of course, for the lulz in EYKIW.

major_panic said:

Of course you can. Just by posting here, you've shown that you already lack a Real Life, just like the rest of us.

You know you have no life when the majority of people you know in Melbourne, you met via Interference.

I'm not a fan of the Jesus buns.

I mean, they're just bread with two lines of frosting.

Pass the doughnuts instead.

Diemen said:
Holy crap it's 10:30. Damn. I'm off to bed. Have fun arguing with the world's best teacher, pfan! :wink:

Somebody keeps sensible hours. :tsk:

Remember, people, it's early if you're in bed before about 12:30am.

G'night! :wave:

major_panic said:

One of the best Australian songs ever written. Or is it one of the best songs ever written by an Australian?

Anyway, it's an epic song by an Australian band called the Triffids that Ax and I both love. Off what is widely regarded as one of the best albums of all time down under.

You had Robert McComb as a teacher? Were you a Triffids fan at the time or did that come later?

How funny, I was just thinking and reading about the Triffids last night. That must have been what pulled me into this thread this evening.

I have a question for the Triffids fans here. There were some Triffids shows (not quite sure what to call them -- can't really be reunions without David McComb can they?) in Sydney earlier this year. Did either of you go to it or get to hear any of the songs, and if so what did you think?

I read a bunch of reviews of the shows (and heard a few songs that were audience taped) and every single review was good to excellent -- I think that was the first time I've read universally good reviews for a concert. Usually someone somewhere thinks something sucked at a gig. It just seemed like everyone did their best to make this extra special.

corianderstem said:
I'm not a fan of the Jesus buns.

I mean, they're just bread with two lines of frosting.

Pass the doughnuts instead.

Somebody hasn't had my uncle's hot cross buns. But then he's a gourmet baker and makes anything taste amazingly good.

His steak and Guinness pies are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom