Anus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

i know! why, i should mod a U2 forum with the way i always listen to their music!
cawg.gif

And I should totally be running a U2 setlist site considering how much I love what U2's done these last 18 years! :happy:

major_panic said:
Did we forget anyone?

Wild Honey: Bad
Dancing Barefoot
Trip Through Your Wires
Staring at the Sun
New Year's Day
Yahweh
Heartland
Discothéque
Even Better Than the Real Thing
Gloria
A Celebration
Numb
Bad

Axver said:

ImOuttaControl: [three paragraphs that make no sense, including bragging about being a good teacher.]

PFan: "You're an idiot."

ImOuttaControl: "What an immature thing to say. I teach grade 7s who'd be ashamed to insult someone like that. FOAD, GFY."

major_panic: *quotes ImOuttaControl in reverse* "FOAD, GFY." "What an immature thing to say. I teach grade 7s who'd be ashamed to insult someone like that."

bonocomet: "Hey guys, what the hell were we talking about anyway before all this?"

Everyone: "..."

pepokiss: "NEEDS MOAR COWBELL!"

Last edited:
I think I've postwhored tonight more than I ever have before in here.

And here I was going to watch a movie. Whoops!

the laj:

LIVE IS WHERE LIVE!
Song Three: The Electric Co.

This song has changed from its album version, believe it or not. They added an intro called The Cry to some versions. It was played in the 1980s at many shows, and then stopped. U2 picked it up again during the Vertigo Tour.

Links, pls?

phillyfan26 said:
the laj:

LIVE IS WHERE LIVE!

This song has changed from its album version, believe it or not. They added an intro called The Cry to some versions. It was played in the 1980s at many shows, and then stopped. U2 picked it up again during the Vertigo Tour.

Links, pls?

Gotta love it how we've just gone from a chat thread to parodying everyone on Interference, or at least EYKIW.

I blame... oh, wait, I started it, didn't I. :reject:

phillyfan26 said:
the laj:

LIVE IS WHERE LIVE!

Links, pls?
go to this site, the music file is there: http://www.thissonghasneverbeenrecorded.com/thecry.html

major_panic said:

Gotta love it how we've just gone from a chat thread to parodying everyone on Interference, or at least EYKIW.

I blame... oh, wait, I started it, didn't I. :reject:

I'm having a shitload of fun. I love parodies.

I'm tempted to go off on an FYM parodying, but most of you wouldn't get it.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm tempted to go off on an FYM parodying, but most of you wouldn't get it.

I would enjoy it far too much.

2861U2: But that's because you're a hypocritical, intolerant liberal.

corianderstem said:
I think I've postwhored tonight more than I ever have before in here.

And here I was going to watch a movie. Whoops!

:lol:

I wonder if I'll pass the 40,000 post mark today. Surely tomorrow. The postwhorehouse works. :wink:

Almost everyone in FYM: Noooooooooo, we can't talk about Scientology! It's wrooooooooooooooooong to pick on someone's religions. RIGHT, CHRISTIANS!?!? wink wink, nudge nudge

Axver said:

I would enjoy it far too much.

2861U2: But that's because you're a hypocritical, intolerant liberal.

THREAD: Gay Marriage - Should it be legal?

Mrs. Springsteen: [Article, no actual original writing]

Melon: Yes.

BVS: Yes...

Irvine: Yes.

Diamond: Should pets be allowed to marry each other? Is that what we really want to lead to?

BVS: :| ...

2816U2: And here comes the liberal parade. :rolleyes:

BVS: I'll bet every conservative person here is the exact opposite of what is right and moral in human life...

Irvine: Diamond, do you honestly think I'm like a pet? Do you think that comparison works? Really?

Diamond: You're not a pet, but you're also not trying to marry a woman. Marriage is between one man and one woman. It says so in the Bible.

Melon: [Exact Bible quote, interpretation against what Diamond says, very long, detailed, and accurate]

Diamond: Ha! Funny coincidence. Melon's on my ignore list.

phillyfan26 said:

THREAD: Gay Marriage - Should it be legal?

Mrs. Springsteen: [Article, no actual original writing]

Melon: Yes.

BVS: Yes...

Irvine: Yes.

Diamond: Should pets be allowed to marry each other? Is that what we really want to lead to?

BVS: :| ...

2816U2: And here comes the liberal parade. :rolleyes:

BVS: I'll bet every conservative person here is the exact opposite of what is right and moral in human life...

Irvine: Diamond, do you honestly think I'm like a pet? Do you think that comparison works? Really?

Diamond: You're not a pet, but you're also not trying to marry a woman. Marriage is between one man and one woman. It says so in the Bible.

Melon: [Exact Bible quote, interpretation against what Diamond says, very long, detailed, and accurate]

Diamond: Ha! Funny coincidence. Melon's on my ignore list.

I've been avoiding FYM since the US polls began, but damn, :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom